Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Btw eyes on the prize gentlemen 

the 21st cd and completed Axl vocals 

Dragon is a very angry song

stuff is happening in the shadows 

i repeat other things are going on

You give new meaning to the term "cryptic", but when I see these statements, in bright white, bold font, I cannot help but feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. 

P.S. You did accept my apology on Discord, didnt you, Bill? All you gave was a reference to Godfather II which could be misinterpreted as an indirect threat on my life. That hurts. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I know I’m a failure 

Ha. No. This goddamn leak business, Discord nonsense, it's all become a bit overwhelming. But it's also hard to turn away from. I deleted Discord twice. Retrieved it twice. I'm the failure here. 

But back on topic, if Universal is indeed watching, shouldn't they take a look at the whole picture (Zutaut, R., Locker) instead of throwing a few fans into their silly fake dungeon for obtaining tracks?

36 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Dr Strangelove, you are so nice and pleasant over on Discord. Why the u turn in personality here??  😕

I'm only asking because I'm curious, not to start shit. 

I would like to hear an answer too. Why are you so mean here, Dr. Strangelove? We know discord Mr. Niceguy is who you really are.

26 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Btw eyes on the prize gentlemen 

the 21st cd and completed Axl vocals 

Dragon is a very angry song

stuff is happening in the shadows 

i repeat other things are going on

Chinese Democracy, Zodiac, Dragon. Again, I'm noticing an attempt at a theme. At this rate I expect The General to be about Axl's cat, nicknamed Chairman Meow for the purpose of this song, and how he's glad he saved him from being turned into General Tso's chicken.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

best thing for those who don’t know universal lawyers and Team Brazil are watching and recording all post in this thread 

Oh Good.

Team Brazil, Universal, Del and Axl, there actually is one very simple way to keep leaks from happening.

RELEASE NEW MUSIC FOR YOUR FANS TO ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

RELEASE NEW MUSIC MORE THAN ONCE EVERY 25 YEARS!!!!!!

DON'T SIT ON COMPLETED SONGS FOR 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E

PRINCE IS DEAD AND IS RELEASING MORE NEW MUSIC THAN AXL!!!!

FANS ON MESSAGE BOARDS HAVE RELEASED MORE NEW MUSIC IN THE LAST MONTH THAN AXL HAS IN THE LAST DECADE. LET THAT SINK IN.

23 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Chinese Democracy, Zodiac, Dragon. Again, I'm noticing an attempt at a theme. At this rate I expect The General to be about Axl's cat, nicknamed Chairman Meow for the purpose of this song, and how he's glad he saved him from being turned into General Tso's chicken.

Hey hoarders, am I way off base with this, or so on base that you'd think I was Axl Rose himself? Well guess what, I am Axl Rose. I hacked this little fucker's account five minutes ago. No reason, just felt like showing off my hacker skills I acquired back in the nineties while messing around with Pro Tools. If you're wondering how I learned how to hack using Pro Tools, it's because I'm excellent at everything I try my hand at and this happened to strike my fancy when I took another break from working on an album. Not the album, but my Lebeis family photo album. Now quit asking stupid fucking questions and let me get to the point.

Listen up bitches, I'm about to hit you all up with some truth, and that truth is the same that I said last night as I sat at the head of the dinner table. I know you're going to love it, because everyone there gave me a standing ovation, and I know they would tell me truthfully if it wasn't any good. Ahem, "King of the Hill is the best show Fox ever produced, and kicks both the Family Man and Simpson Family's Korean-animated asses. Speaking of Koreans, Kim Jong Un is a bad man because he said he liked Trump, and I hate Trump because he's a bad man who takes advantage of women and talks nasty to anyone who doesn't bend over and present their assholes for him. Anyone who does that is a real jackass, I tell you hwat, which brings us back to our original topic. I think my favorite episode of King of the Hill is the one I wrote a song for, 'Redneck on Rainey Street,' wherein Kahn Souphanousinphone becomes a redneck because he wins the lottery or some shit I can't remember. Did you know I was supposed to voice Lucky? But then I got written out and replaced by Tom Petty after I called Mike Judge a cunt for having different political views than I do. That's why I didn't want to perform a song by him after he started free Fallin' to Hell. I took these experiences and wrote the song 'Down by the Ocean,' which is the third in a decalogy that began with Perfect Crime and will end with a cover of Tool's "Maynard's Dick." So far all we have is a noise Tommy's bass made when he fell down backstage, but I think that inebriated cry for help that happened seventeen years ago is a promising start. Oh, and the song I wrote for King of the Hill was called Ides of March, which everyone here would know because everyone here has heard me talk about that experience before. Anyways, Taco Bell breakfast is God's gift to me, and I am announcing my intentions to challenge president Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination in 2024. Hail Satan."

Why don't you all ruminate on that while listening to stolen music? Oh, and @Nulla Lex Ink., I'm writing this while I sit on my gold plated toilet. I'm about to wipe my ass with toilet paper made out of dollar bills that have the faces of all my former band members and many rivals superimposed on them, and I'll soon be adding your redskin face to this roll.

Signed,

W.

PS, I didn't hack that other guy's account. You guys think he's schizophrenic?

8 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Hey hoarders, am I way off base with this, or so on base that you'd think I was Axl Rose himself? Well guess what, I am Axl Rose. I hacked this little fucker's account five minutes ago. No reason, just felt like showing off my hacker skills I acquired back in the nineties while messing around with Pro Tools. If you're wondering how I learned how to hack using Pro Tools, it's because I'm excellent at everything I try my hand at and this happened to strike my fancy when I took another break from working on an album. Not the album, but my Lebeis family photo album. Now quit asking stupid fucking questions and let me get to the point.

Listen up bitches, I'm about to hit you all up with some truth, and that truth is the same that I said last night as I sat at the head of the dinner table. I know you're going to love it, because everyone there gave me a standing ovation, and I know they would tell me truthfully if it wasn't any good. Ahem, "King of the Hill is the best show Fox ever produced, and kicks both the Family Man and Simpson Family's Korean-animated asses. Speaking of Koreans, Kim Jong Un is a bad man because he said he liked Trump, and I hate Trump because he's a bad man who takes advantage of women and talks nasty to anyone who doesn't bend over and present their assholes for him. Anyone who does that is a real jackass, I tell you hwat, which brings us back to our original topic. I think my favorite episode of King of the Hill is the one I wrote a song for, 'Redneck on Rainey Street,' wherein Kahn Souphanousinphone becomes a redneck because he wins the lottery or some shit I can't remember. Did you know I was supposed to voice Lucky? But then I got written out and replaced by Tom Petty after I called Mike Judge a cunt for having different political views than I do. That's why I didn't want to perform a song by him after he started free Fallin' to Hell. I took these experiences and wrote the song 'Down by the Ocean,' which is the third in a decalogy that began with Perfect Crime and will end with a cover of Tool's "Maynard's Dick." So far all we have is a noise Tommy's bass made when he fell down backstage, but I think that inebriated cry for help that happened seventeen years ago is a promising start. Oh, and the song I wrote for King of the Hill was called Ides of March, which everyone here would know because everyone here has heard me talk about that experience before. Anyways, Taco Bell breakfast is God's gift to me, and I am announcing my intentions to challenge president Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination in 2024. Hail Satan."

Why don't you all ruminate on that while listening to stolen music? Oh, and @Nulla Lex Ink., I'm writing this while I sit on my gold plated toilet. I'm about to wipe my ass with toilet paper made out of dollar bills that have the faces of all my former band members and many rivals superimposed on them, and I'll soon be adding your redskin face to this roll.

Signed,

W.

PS, I didn't hack that other guy's account. You guys think he's schizophrenic?

Fuck you axl you hacked my account and said those mean things about Bill and Rick 

7 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Whoa, that was crazy. Can't believe Axl hacked my account you guys. Thanks for this cool new feature that tells us exactly where our accounts were accessed from, and by who @John Bonham. Can you guys believe he said all that? What a nutcase.

He hacked my device then went on this forum and said that then I gave the phone company a call then they said someone from Malibu California was on my device 

2 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Fuck off towel waver.  You're not even remotely funny and nobody here likes you.

Gotta love how he liked both of my posts even though they were pretty blatantly jokes at his expense. Like that's going to convince us he was really hacked. Comes off more as being a cuck.

5 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Fuck off towel waver.  You're not even remotely funny and nobody here likes you.

C'mon I've never said that about Bill or even Rick because Rick needs a little time to get his story out there and bill Is a great guy and i was out with my friends at a bar when all this happened

4 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Gotta love how he liked both of my posts even though they were pretty blatantly jokes at his expense. Like that's going to convince us he was really hacked. Comes off more as being a cuck.

I was out with my friends at a when all this happened

Guys, obviously The PTW is just kidding/trolling. He isn't seriously suggesting he was hacked. Dude is having fun at some of your expense. Nobody should really believe that he is actually saying he was hacked.....he's fucking around.