Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

10 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Well u did get hob ur welcome. Atlas and hardschool. Ur welcome. New Chinese demos . Ur welcome. I didn’t leak these but if I had not got them then would we be listening now. Fb story and broadcasting info story will come soon .

you-talk-like-5c5122.jpg

Oh and PS....you LOOK like a raging mincing faggot as well.....I implore you to have a look around at some of the other threads where we discuss it at great length.

8 hours ago, D.. said:

I feel we have the right to know, yes. Especially since MSL, Walker & Rick have all been public about this and admitted that they went so far to obtain unreleased material they don't have any right on. Best option would have been to remain silent. I don't quite understand what their plan was except feeling special.

I do appreciate what we got, but I don't see why we should thank Rick. From what I got, he's not the one who leaked everything, and especially not HOB contrary to what he just claimed here, I have private exchanges with him that prove the contrary (it was Walker's doing, Rick told me). Rick was pretty pissed Walker made lose value to HOB by leaking the 1.4 version. 

Are you his wife or something?

Never claimed to leak anything 😉

10 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Never claimed to leak anything 😉

Scroll up like two posts where I quoted you saying "You're welcome" to us for giving us Atlas, as if you're fucking Abe Lincoln and you just freed us from the fucking plantations.

You didn't give us shit.  Fuck you.

Fag.

Look at this cumbearded, Better-tattooed cock pirate, acting like we owe him respect and adoration because one of the retards he sent Atlas to before MSL fixed the pipes leaked it.

I'm actually ashamed of GNFNR right now. You all should know better than to be swayed by this bullshit.

5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Oh, she enjoyed my dick I assure you. I gave her multiple orgasms. Something you're unable to do because you're a cum guzzling shirt lifter. Now fuck off and suck off another bum from the street.

Girlfriend ? I've heard you Scots were into sheep. Is it true ?

Tardinha is always fantasing about dicks. Admit it already :lol:

Get lost and hump a sheep, nitwit. Your girlfriend is very loud by the way which I like very much. She hollered when I thrust my dick inside her it. It felt good.

Hey, if you keep attacking me like this you know what I'm gonna do? I'll do exactly what you did. I will cry to John Bonham and ask him to make you stop. Like you did some weeks ago, remember? When we were all laughing at you at the Gypsy thread. Where you said you took offense for being called a gypsy, remember? Please, don't cry now (although your tears would be useful to cure AIDS).

I told you all.

@axlrosefan4life I don't understand the point of you coming here if you're only going to make yourself pass as the nice guy of the story who didn't leak anything but that we should be thankful of. If your plan was not to leak anything, why did you brag about having this unless to attract potentiel buyers?

At this point, you are completely unreliable and unworthy of any trust. 

I know for a fact you were still making up bullshit with MSL & Walker only two weeks ago, you were planning everything, the three of you. And MSL was sure selling this illegal stuff.

So, using logic, there are only two reasons why you wouldn't leak (I'm not talking about leaking under your name but leaking anonymously, any of you could've done it easy): 

1) you want to feel special/you're an attention seeker

2) you want to sell it and keep it valuable for upcoming trades

And you know what, I still have a pm of you complaining about HOB losing value. So it's not hard to figure out you would want to sell the 20 CD content yourself. Of course you won't be stupid enough to tell us in public. 

Your only option at this point is to promise us to tell us the whole story later, that we don't get the full picture, blah blah blah. Thing is, I don't think I can trust anything you will say since you have been a good pal and accomplice of MSL, the master manipulator of this community.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Look at this cumbearded, Better-tattooed cock pirate, acting like we owe him respect and adoration because one of the retards he sent Atlas to before MSL fixed the pipes leaked it.

I'm actually ashamed of GNFNR right now. You all should know better than to be swayed by this bullshit.

I was just saying let's not let it spill over into fucking with someone's real life. I wasn't saying he should be immune from trademark GNFNR rageposting.

For real, I’ve tried reading (skimmings more like it) through this thread but still have no idea what’s going on.

rick got his hands on new nu shit songs, MSL came out of nowhere (I haven’t heard a peep out of or even about him since the reunion, only that he fully gave his forum to warchild...for some reason...and then went south with the geese) and manipulated Rick into giving him the songs to cock block us and make a profit. Somehow wfa’s involved as MSL’s Igor too. Is that the skinny of it?

Btw eyes on the prize gentlemen 

the 21st cd and completed Axl vocals 

Dragon is a very angry song

stuff is happening in the shadows 

i repeat other things are going on