Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

1 minute ago, magisme said:

I wonder how this troll job can continue now. Once you challenge someone to a fight and don't show up when they accept, you're pretty much a bitch for life. Just look at Axl. He's been a bitch ever since he didn't fight Vince Neil.

Vince Neil was the pussy 

4 minutes ago, uruguns said:

I'm not the one crossing the Atlantic Ocean to see a man

Ok everybody including Bill brasky and Rick dunsford but my account was hacked by Axl rose and I'm sorry if he said anything mean or hurtful to you he even called Rick a pussy and called out Bill brasky to a fight and to anyone offended or annoyed to what he said im sorry 

3 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

Ok everybody including Bill brasky and Rick dunsford but my account was hacked by Axl rose and I'm sorry if he said anything mean or hurtful to you he even called Rick a pussy and called out Bill brasky to a fight and to anyone offended or annoyed to what he said im sorry 

Bonharmbee will not be amused 

6 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

Wow...wanta buy some swamp land in Florida?? 🙄

2 minutes ago, BlueJeanBaby said:

I am NOT a dude...dude 😖

And if you are just some fan from Europe why would Axl pick you of all people to hack?

Cut the shit...

I don't know it's a mystery to me but the location of the hacker said Malibu California and can either be axl or team Brazil

3 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Yo, Towel Waver. I'm a BIG fan. 

I mean. Dude, you are the absolute epitome of rude and grotesque. Do I like you or hate you? How's about both! Man, ease up. We are all fans here. We don't have to speak to eachother like we're sworn enemies. 

Just listen to Atlas & Hardschool. The grass is green. The sky is blue. Calm the hell down or Brasky will indeed destroy you.