Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

30 minutes ago, GNS said:

Go fuck yourself, your retarded ass couldn’t organize a root in a brothel. If you just kept your mouth shut instead of letting your small dick ego get in the way, everyone could’ve had everything. But no, you had to broadcast it on Facebook, tell msl and walker about it (who ripped you off by taking thousands of dollars months earlier from a trade) your an absolute idiot

Well u did get hob ur welcome. Atlas and hardschool. Ur welcome. New Chinese demos . Ur welcome. I didn’t leak these but if I had not got them then would we be listening now. Fb story and broadcasting info story will come soon .

1 minute ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Well u did get hob ur welcome. Atlas and hardschool. Ur welcome. New Chinese demos . Ur welcome. I didn’t leak these but if I had not got them then would we be listening now. Fb story and broadcasting info story will come soon .

U are a bit retarded should have just shut up then we would have got everything why did you get involved with a Fucking little dip shit that put a threat against your own family?

Just now, The pro towel waver said:

U are a bit retarded should have just shut up then we would have got everything why did you get involved with a Fucking little dip shit that put a threat against your own family?

Okay u must know the entire story. When I’m able I’ll tell MY story, not this shit knowing half facts and bogus rumors. Lot of time and effort went into getting this. 

Just now, axlrosefan4life said:

Okay u must know the entire story. When I’m able I’ll tell MY story, not this shit knowing half facts and bogus rumors. Lot of time and effort went into getting this. 

What's the best song that we haven't heard, and when do you think we'll hear it?

4 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Leak something tonight

2 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Then why the fuck is walker involved? After what he did to you last year did he threaten you again?

2 minutes ago, BlueJeanBaby said:

Rick will tell his story when he is able to. 😉

Tell the story right now what is he a Fucking pussy? Or is he going to go on the afd podcast and feel sorry for himself then say the exact same story as he did last year about walker?

Rick - thanks for taking the steps to get the two leaks out there. Most of appreciate what you did.

Just ignore the slackjaws.

Those hating on Rock....please let us know what songs you were responsible for leaking. Thanks.

23 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

What did Rick owe you?

He paid money for the songs and could have just kept them for himself.

You act liked he OWED you something. Did you chip in financial support for the songs?

3 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

Tell the story right now what is he a Fucking pussy? Or is he going to go on the afd podcast and feel sorry for himself then say the exact same story as he did last year about walker?

I think it's fair to ask why he can't tell his story yet. This is the GNR universe we're in here. We've heard lots of promises about truths coming out and we're still waiting for almost all of them.

It's also fair to call him a pussy. This is GNFNR after all.

Just now, Skeeter said:

Rick - thanks for taking the steps to get the two leaks out there. Most of appreciate what you did.

Just ignore the slackjaws.

Those hating on Rock....please let us know what songs you were responsible for leaking. Thanks.

No I'm not hating I'm just stating facts and the facts are Rick is a pussy and I don't believe his lies I believe he does have access to the tracks and could leak them easily

Just now, Skeeter said:

What did Rick owe you?

He paid money for the songs and could have just kept them for himself.

You act liked he OWED you something. Did you chip in financial support for the songs?

Wow you are acting like a hoarder you and Rick msl and walker would be great friends all together 

1 minute ago, The pro towel waver said:

Wow you are acting like a hoarder you and Rick msl and walker would be great friends all together 

Not a hoarder. Anything I ever had got leaked. But I’m not telling lies. I’ll take the pussy title. 

Just now, The pro towel waver said:

Yeah Rick please dude just straight up tell us what Fucking happened don't pussy your way out of this and just tell everyone 

I’ve got a few things on my end to clear up. If it all goes well then soon. 

1 minute ago, The pro towel waver said:

Yeah Rick please dude just straight up tell us what Fucking happened don't pussy your way out of this and just tell everyone 

Legally bound not too at the moment maybe  ?