Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

3 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I never fucked over anyone. My hands were tied and I refunded everyone. Plus they got two tracks. The plan was for everyone to get everything obtained from deal. 

You fucked up big time if you had just kept your mouth shut we would have had everything but you just couldn't shut up

6 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I never fucked over anyone. My hands were tied and I refunded everyone. Plus they got two tracks. The plan was for everyone to get everything obtained from deal. 

Gotta say, I appreciate that you were able to get us a few tracks, but I must ask: if you have it all - is more coming?

1 minute ago, CoBrA2168 said:

Gotta say, I appreciate that you were able to get us a few tracks, but I must ask: if you have it all - is more coming?

Ask walker he’s numbers 

9 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Go fuck yourself, your retarded ass couldn’t organize a root in a brothel. If you just kept your mouth shut instead of letting your small dick ego get in the way, everyone could’ve had everything. But no, you had to broadcast it on Facebook, tell msl and walker about it (who ripped you off by taking thousands of dollars months earlier from a trade) your an absolute idiot

2 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

From my limited understanding of this mess, Rick is simply guilty of not being careful and getting too excited. Because of him, we have CD99 and 2 unheard, long wanted, and legennndary tracks in FULL. That would have been unheard of even 2 months ago. 

Now, people are willing to point pitchforks at him over what? 2-5 more vocal tracks and some instrumentals? 

We got the meat of things from what I can understand, and I dont think we would have if not for rick

There are still at least 12 to 13 songs we haven't heard with vocals 

2 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

From my limited understanding of this mess, Rick is simply guilty of not being careful and getting too excited. Because of him, we have CD99 and 2 unheard, long wanted, and legennndary tracks in FULL. That would have been unheard of even 2 months ago. 

Now, people are willing to point pitchforks at him over what? 2-5 more vocal tracks and some instrumentals? 

We got the meat of things from what I can understand, and I dont think we would have if not for rick

Rick didn’t share those things with us though, if it was up to him we wouldn’t have it. We only have it cause rick didn’t trust the right people. I thank rick for his ignorance.

7 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

Alright but what does all that have to do with hotdogs

14 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

Exactly.

People act like Rick killed their pet dog or that he screwed up and bankrupted their retirement account.

7 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

No I remember at the start he said 15 unheard songs with vocals and now we have atlas and hardschool now where is the other 13?

Yeah he did at the start. Probably didnt listen to them all, then he did. Now its like 7 or something confirmed by several people

Its dissapointing but likely the truth