Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

Ok the game would be hate on Argentina I see, but it's actually an awesome country.

I suspect most of users at gnfnr dont make enough money to get out of the US once in their lives

Thank God I live in Canada

2 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

The people that brag about how big their dicks are most likely got a really small one unlike me because I have a 7.4" dick and can prove it

I don't brag about my dick size dipstick, I'm only stating a fact. Hard to understand for brainlets l know.

Just now, The pro towel waver said:

I was saying why do people think you are a woman?

Because Tardinha is an inbred retard :lol:. Do you really have to ask it :facepalm: ?

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

Ok the game would be hate on Argentina I see, but it's actually an awesome country.

I suspect most of users at gnfnr dont make enough money to get out of the US once in their lives

We do just only go to all inclusive resorts only leave for the drugs and your women selling themselves in the streets.

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

We do just only go to all inclusive resorts only leave for the drugs and your women selling themselves in the streets.

Lol, I barely see prostitution on the street. Maybe some trannys but hey that's your taste

30 minutes ago, uruguns said:

Lol, I barely see prostitution on the street. Maybe some trannys but hey that's your taste

The pretty ones only come out when they smell those crisp bills in a gringo’s wallet not for the commoners.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Ask your girlfriend dipshit, she'll remove all your doubts. Don't be jealous of my big dick, bitch :lol: 

I don't think my girlfriend who is used to enormous Brazilian sausage will be too impressed with the well known tiny tiny georgian he-pussy.

On topic: Ragnar is a girl.

50 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The pretty ones only come out when they smell those crisp bills in a gringo’s wallet not for the commoners.

Those dont wander in the streets lmao