Guys, if Axl and Slash can make up.... 

I was being a total dick earlier, for no reason. So I'm sorry for basically just starting shit for no reason. Not cool. I know. 

Brasky, don't you ever read your PM's? I told you I was Estrangedfx months ago. 

4 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

bill blobsky spends weeks asking me to help him doxx and shit on every person he's going after "in the interest of getting songs"

so sooner rather than later i realize it's all just a bunch of smoke and mirrors bullshit game he's playing, his methods don't work, he had nothing at all to do with the village leaks, and he's entirely in it for personal fame, as evidenced by his absolute shitfit when murph got mentioned in the article about fernando's 6 month comment and not him, his more recent shitfit when he left this thread because he wasn't getting enough attention, and now his most recent shitfit because no one wants to spend hours trying to doxx kevin b for him knowing they're never going to get shit and calling us "lazy fucks" for it

so flash forward a bit and the blob comes rolling into the server, fat as shit, attacking my buddy uruguns (known this guy for over 10 years, i trust him more than any of you) and calling him a "rat fuck" because he's the only person in the private section that doesn't get the brasky seal of approval, and then the fat moron freaks out because of, of all things, this bot message, thinking it's a personal attack on him by uruguns

tFZe2wD.png

(spoilers: it's not, nooblance was the default name of the example in the bot)

so he won't calm the fuck down and gets banned and then starts pming me a bunch of whiny bullshit which you can read here

JIYPCSo.png

GodIbXu.png

A9PExyS.png

OVFzqlm.png

the legend of bill brasky, up in flames

🔥🔥🔥🔥

watch out, that's a greeeeheeeehheeeeasy fire

Never cared for the "memes" and every fucking post has some stupid fucking YouTube clip of some retarded song. Just say want you want, I'm not fucking columbo and I don't want to use my brain on fucking guns n roses for fuck sakes. The YouTube clips are cringey and annoying imo.

Then don’t fucking read it also

the post you quoted is filled with a lot of inaccurate nonsense from a bitter sad little man.

12 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Then don’t fucking read it also

the post you quoted is filled with a lot of inaccurate nonsense from a bitter sad little man.

Meh, I dig him. I think he's genuine and he's always been cool to me. I'd probably give him at least a handy in real life(plus he's Canadian so nuts or not we stick together up here).

I just get annoyed with your post style. You're probably a cool guy (despite your supposed fat handicap) I mentioned it when I was pissy before and backed down as I'm new and your whole cult of personality thing you got going on but my instincts were right. I'd let you give me a handy though, maybe you do me while I do him and we can all finish on our fat stomachs? 

Fucka fucka

Mendosa used to appear when MSL would post. I'm not sure if he is associated somehow. It's been a few years so I sincerly don't remember. I don't think he's the same Mendoza that Brasky references nor impersonating him.

Speaking of which, Mendonça as a name has always rubbed me the wrong way. Saying it makes me feel like I have a cold.

msls heart is having the fight of all fights right now. He has saturated fats in one chamber, I mean 1 corner,... and polyunsaturated fats in the other. 

Either way, the cunt is fucked and is facing a downhill battle to hell.

23 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So the mygina fags love Bacardi and the GNFNR crew think you're both retarded. Fight over?

thanks for keeping score, but as long as everyone knows brasky is terminally retarded, knows nothing, and does nothing but harass collectors on the phone and expired email addresses, i'm happy

i know who my friends are and could give a fuck less what anyone else thinks about me or the numerous posts i make

this song is dedicated to all the guns n' fuckin' roses fans
who stuck with us through all the fucking shit
and to all those opposed...

when i shit

my dick touch the water (splaaaaaaaaaaash)

Jesus fuck, what the hell happened here?

I’m sure most of you guys are cool in person, but it seems some of you take your “online persona” a bit too seriously.

@Repo Man can u toss me a handy too? I’m feeling lonely, and it’s cold, and I need the warmth of a fellow canadian’s hand wrapped around my salami.

26 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

Jesus fuck, what the hell happened here?

I’m sure most of you guys are cool in person, but it seems some of you take your “online persona” a bit too seriously.

@Repo Man can u toss me a handy too? I’m feeling lonely, and it’s cold, and I need the warmth of a fellow canadian’s hand wrapped around my sala

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

thanks for keeping score, but as long as everyone knows brasky is terminally retarded, 

Hide contents

You're welcome and we've all always known that you're both terminally retarded. 

Once again the tantrum continues I know his brain must suffer fetal alcohol syndrome and  he is a sad lying 🤥 disturbed individual 

5 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

Mendosa used to appear when MSL would post. I'm not sure if he is associated somehow. It's been a few years so I sincerly don't remember. I don't think he's the same Mendoza that Brasky references nor impersonating him.

Speaking of which, Mendonça as a name has always rubbed me the wrong way. Saying it makes me feel like I have a cold.

I haven't any thing to do with that fat talentless piece of trash associated with some shitty rapist wrestlers, neither with this alex mendoza mentioned by brasky.

I usually post when something interesting happen in gnr world for almost 12 years and i will go on for sure even if the pricks are raging.

sincerly,

your commander in chief

1 minute ago, mendosa said:

I haven't any thing to do with that fat talentless piece of trash associated with some shitty rapist wrestlers, neither with this alex mendoza mentioned by brasky.

I usually post when something interesting happen in gnr world for almost 12 years and i will go on for sure even if the pricks are raging.

sincerly,

your commander in chief

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was wrong.