1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

State of grace fucking rocks amigo and once again for the the dumb fucks

thank you Rick

State of Grace is legit....

25 minutes ago, D-GenerationX said:

Gotta be some other stuff with vocals out there.

I never believed either Axl or Baz's count of completed songs.  But it surely has to be more than the 4 we just got.

I agree. Why anyone would just assume the only competed songs (in demo form, no less) are strictly from the 19 discs?? I'm no Insider (cue Tom Petty track) but to think Axl recorded NOTHING between 2001-2019?? That's laughable. 

Exactly how many completed songs is anyone's guess but it sure as hell better be more than the 4 and most certainly is.

We'll just never, ever hear them.  ::Laughs::

No, I pray Brasky is correct. We all want the same thing. New music that isn't tangled in bullshit, potential lawsuits, hoarders fuming, etc.

Release this music. Take false sense of power and entitlement away from these dickhead Hoarders once and for all. 

If only GNR were anything like Radiohead, the day after Hardschool leaked, they'd release everything themselves, as Yorke/Radiohead did immediately after the Ok Computer Sessions were hijacked.

The following day, instead of dishing out thousands of dollars to contain it (idiot hoarders & hackers) the band puts it up for free. I know it's different, though. 

9 hours ago, uruguns said:

📂😄

📁Guns N' Roses

└📁News

└📁November 2019

└⚠This folder is empty

📂😄

📁Guns N' Roses 

└⚠This folder is empty

16 hours ago, axl has his eye on me said:

@evader put shacklers vocals on top off dub suplex that sounds more like shacklers than shanklers does

That would almost certainly make it "Dub Shack", which sounds way too much like B-52's "Love Shack".

The Dub Shack is a little old place where....we can get together. Dub Shack bayaybee.

Still got a minor-to-major issue with DS, though in parts it could sound pretty cool. Almost works better than Shanklers, to be honest, but it requires a bunch too much butchery for my current lack of interest.

4 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Haha. Hey, tell T.J. I said hello. Haven't heard from him in a while. 

I'm sure he'll see it. He texted me yesterday to let me know about Dr. Strangelove's comment (see: escrow).

MSL is the Triple H of the fourth largest wrestling company in the states that just had their first PPV event last weekend. It was even available in Western Canada. Someone should ask him about his time spent working with Rance and running a business with him in the past.

Edited by Dr. Strangelove
removed apparently false allegation of continued association

30 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

Chasyn molests the children, MSL eats them

Very sad

you mash 'em up and eat them

1 hour ago, Deadstar said:

you mash 'em up and eat them

There is a massive difference between sausagizing a child and the heinous things Cheysn "child molester and friend of MSL" Rance does.

If you cant see that, I'm sorry for you. not sorry for me

19 hours ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Haha. Hey, tell T.J. I said hello. Haven't heard from him in a while. 

And hello to you too

16 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

May I have you attention 

at this time I would like to announce 

Fatlass Drugged earning the Bill Brasky seal of approval 

congratulations  young man

Its worth?