7 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I don't think there's any possible way we'll get a release of any kind before Christmas.  There's just not enough time.  All the bullshit xmas decorations have been up since November 1st.  Retailers don't like "surprises"...they like to plan ahead.

Does anyone buy CDs or Blurays anymore?

The soonest we would have a new record would be November of next year, and I wouldn't bank on even that

22 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

How is he a failure when he leaked the whole shitty storage locker?

The chairman didn’t exist until the instrumentals leaks he leaked non of the vocal songs

wow people don’t really know shit

14 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The chairman didn’t exist until the instrumentals leaks he leaked non of the vocal songs

wow people don’t really know shit

Or just don't care about a bunch of shit songs enough to worship them like you do. Probably that.

12 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Or just don't care about a bunch of shit songs enough to worship them like you do. Probably that.

State of grace fucking rocks amigo and once again for the the dumb fucks

thank you Rick

I got a bunch of songs I didn't have before.  I listen to 'Atlas Shrugged' and 'Perhaps' pretty regularly.  As well as the version of 'Quick Song' with the fugazi "vocals".

Now, who gets the credit?  Who deserves the credit?  Who's super concerned over who is tying to claim credit?  Don't have a dog in any of those fights.

I am thankful for what I got.  That's all I know.

21 minutes ago, D-GenerationX said:

I got a bunch of songs I didn't have before.  I listen to 'Atlas Shrugged' and 'Perhaps' pretty regularly.  As well as the version of 'Quick Song' with the fugazi "vocals".

Now, who gets the credit?  Who deserves the credit?  Who's super concerned over who is tying to claim credit?  Don't have a dog in any of those fights.

I am thankful for what I got.  That's all I know.

I second that. You make a good point, indeed.

I'm very grateful for everything we got, as well. Not like a single fucking person did a thing to get them (including me), aside from the obvious few. So why complain about a shitload of music, good, bad, or in-between we were lucky enough to ever hear?

I listen to Atlas less frequently, but Perhaps, Me And My Elvis, KOHD Acoustic, State Of Grace, Hardschool. All great songs. I prefer most of the Chinese Democracy demos to the album Versions, too. 

1 minute ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Why?? For merely saying I appreciate hearing the music? I don't know who The Chairman is but I'd thank ya know, the actual people involved musically first and foremost. 

Fuck the fake chairman you stupid stupid cunts

You want to bring down anonymous hoarders? Be my fucking guest. Nobody's stopping you. 

Maybe you should focus less effort on telling people to fuck off, calling them cunts (not much variety in the vocabulary, eh), and just do your thing. 

Like I said, I'm not bitching about you, nor am I praising The Chairman. Praise goes to Mr. Rose and those musicians involved. If you hate the material, then go ahead and criticize them for... Writing bad music? Either way, at least it's something to discuss outside of repedetive setlists and Axls physique. 

26 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I hate you cunts

I appreciate what you bring to the party too, solider.

I haven't gone back and calculated your hit rate (which you should probably hope no one ever does, frankly) but you certainly keep things lively.

The album actually drops in March, you will live in infamy.  It doesn't, I imagine it will be because of, you know...reasons.

3 minutes ago, Axlweave said:

I’m very thankful for what we have got but would still like to have zodiac and Oklahoma with vocals oh well to dream 

Gotta be some other stuff with vocals out there.

I never believed either Axl or Baz's count of completed songs.  But it surely has to be more than the 4 we just got.