1 hour ago, caraibes said:

Who fucking cares of Nirvanus?

A lot more than that care about 4tus

7 hours ago, caraibes said:

Who fucking cares about Nirvanus?

I like you man, but that's just silly.

Nirvana released an album that changed the rock world for a couple years.

Rock fans today - whether they are 18 or 70 - know who Kurt Cobain and Nirvana are.  Only about 8.5% of rock music fans know who Richard Fortus is. And if he hadn't been in GnR, that number (I doubled checked the stats) would be 2.7%

58 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I like you man, but that's just silly.

Nirvana released an album that changed the rock world for a couple years.

Rock fans today - whether they are 18 or 70 - know who Kurt Cobain and Nirvana are.  Only about 8.5% of rock music fans know who Richard Fortus is. And if he hadn't been in GnR, that number (I doubled checked the stats) would be 2.7%

Have to agree here....whether you like them or not, Nirvana is as legit as GNR. 

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Okay no more Brasky info because some people don’t get it

i do this for my friends and the fans

you all can go back to being scared sheep who get butt fucked by Team Brazil and their minions 

Whether you want to post anymore is your choice, but those of us who gave up on this flaming bag of shit of a band a long time ago, and just listen to shit when it leaks, Team Brazil does very little fucking, I assure you.

I was wondering this since the beginning - can't this thread be open only to @Bill Brasky? I only visit it to read his news. Don't care about the gibberish... So maybe it could work the way Headlines work?

It smells like teen burgers in the jungle today. Here we are now, Bill. Entertain us. Is Big Dick Rick hiding out in Uranus? 

5 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

I was wondering this since the beginning - can't this thread be open only to @Bill Brasky? I only visit it to read his news. Don't care about the gibberish... So maybe it could work the way Headlines work?

Yeah I’m down for this 

@Salsh Borski talk to your boy Brasky.

Tell him we are sorry for talking about Nirvana, but the kids are bored with the current GnR tour, there has been no mention of new music, and nothing has happened regarding leaks for a couple weeks now.   When there is nothing to talk about, the kids start talking about non-related GnR things.  Idle hands, as they say.  Tell him not to get mad at us. We need to be fed.

18 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Kevin you are worst and still will be exposed.

Id love that. But sadly I dont really see how.