5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Didn't JB just ban this cunt the other day?  I already forgot what name he was using.

BAN, please.

Again.

@John Bonham I 100% endorse this

Axl types like this sometimes, so does WC

you been a bitch all yer life or jus ta me?  i'd tat yet coward ass wit da teardrop, boi

12 hours ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

The first time I heard Axl Rose actually had an "enemies list" this scene from Billy Madison came to mind.

I imagine this was pretty much what happened in the aftermath of his and Slash's phone call. Lipstick and all.

Absofuckinglutely. 

I've no idea what's going on but Holy Shit if all of the emails and Honor of Thieves leak......the red Fatcon 1 GIFs might need to be modified to encompass the entire Universe and not just the planet.

The list of email contents MSL put out in '13 was some seriously juicy shit. 

Also, not that I know shit but @Bill Brasky if the email contents were embarrassing/aggravating enough towards ex-band members e.g. Pitman/Stinson etc might that potentially encourage selling/trading songs in a 'Fuck You Axl/TB/Guns' manner? Just thinkin' aloud.

Ladies and gentlemen 

If posting @AndreCC pdf list with other shit Brazilians contributing to it is all the chairman of GNR Enron has then  giphy.gif

lol B Team