Jump to content
Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

I think everyone is paying too little attention to the fact that Hard School was in the setlist.

 

I mean... ...how? Why?

 

Like, it's either one of three options, all of which are kinda absurd, I think:

1- It's all a coincidence;

2- Someone at GNR/TB is somehow behind all this;

3- This kind of thing gets Axl gears grinding, thus because it leaked, he decided to maybe play it.

Or 4 - It's going to be released on an upcoming EP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard School is one of the only songs he can probably pull off semi-respectable with his cartoony voice. 

It's also painfully obvious that if they include the song, the "leak" was intentional. Just like they just randomly decided to play all the Chinese songs that "leaked" years ago. It's just a convenience that the same exact songs that leaked were on the set. 

This bald idiot continues to insult his "fans" intelligence, even after all these years. I miss the days when he was at least chipper, and bark back on stage. He's some melting, waxy looking, pill sedated, cuck puppet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

Or 4 - It's going to be released on an upcoming EP

It's hypothesis 1, then: coincidence.

 

Sure, sounds reasonable. Just immediately before Axl planned to finally release a 10 year old follow-up to his last album, part of the material began to leak online, and the first song he picked to play was also the first one to leak.

 

What a huge coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

I think everyone is paying too little attention to the fact that Hard School was in the setlist.

 

I mean... ...how? Why?

 

Like, it's either one of three options, all of which are kinda absurd, I think:

1- It's all a coincidence;

2- Someone at GNR/TB is somehow behind all this;

3- This kind of thing gets Axl gears grinding, thus because it leaked, he decided to maybe play it.

4. It's an incredibly basic song and takes like 5 minutes to learn by ear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd wager it's being listed as an alt is due to leaks, like what happened in 2006/2007. The difference now is that I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up not performing it. Frankly I'm amazed he even put the effort forth to even have it as an alt. On that note though, of all the ones that have leaked, I'm not surprised it's the one chosen as an alternate. Seems to be the most basic of all the full songs and thus the one that requires the least effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

4. It's an incredibly basic song and takes like 5 minutes to learn by ear.

And? What does this has to do with the question?

 

Edit: alright, you're going then for the hypothesis in which the leaks, in fact, motivate Axl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Motivation and taking care of his voice seem to be the big issue, when he's motivated and taking care of himself (AC/DC) and then there's the opposite (Berlin 2018), a unique individual. Hope the upcoming years add to the legacy for the better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deelowbrown said:

This last leaked cd is just incredible..........Rough mixes #1

 

 

WHERE PIMPLY AND FATTY AT?

 

LETS ALL HAVE A LISTENING PARTY WITH THE OUTCASTS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Are you guys gonna fuck?

That's a weird thing to say.

 

Both Bill and I are happily married to our wives.

You are aware that you can admire somebody....or admire something that a person has accomplished, without wanting to fuck them. Yes?

 

I love Edward Hopper's paintings.....I love what Lebron has accomplished as a basketball player.....I was a huge fan of Emmitt Smith the football player.....I think Clint Eastwood is the greatest actor of all time.......guess what? I don't want to fuck any of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

That's a weird thing to say.

 

Both Bill and I are happily married to our wives.

You are aware that you can admire somebody....or admire something that a person has accomplished, without wanting to fuck them. Yes?

 

I love Edward Hopper's paintings.....I love what Lebron has accomplished as a basketball player.....I was a huge fan of Emmitt Smith the football player.....I think Clint Eastwood is the greatest actor of all time.......guess what? I don't want to fuck any of them.

Whoa! Gear down Big Rig!

it was a play on words for the classic 

“hey get a room!”

 

we cool skeeter... we cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Whoa! Gear down Big Rig!

it was a play on words for the classic 

“hey get a room!”

 

we cool skeeter... we cool 

I know my  man, I was just playing too.

Context is hard to see in written form I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

4. It's an incredibly basic song and takes like 5 minutes to learn by ear.

You're implying the same couldn't be said about any other of the songs, which is not true. They're professionals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

You're implying the same couldn't be said about any other of the songs, which is not true. They're professionals.

Haven't seen the videos, but it sure sounds like those "professionals" don't really give a shit. Hard School is even probably pushing it, effort-wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just Remember kids if the great man and legendary music whisperer Irving Azoff we would have had no Frank

But Axl Slash Fink Fortus Duff Sorum 

 

397756DE00000578-3848250-image-a-43_1476

A friend of mine a friend of yours a true rock legend and visionary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

I wonder if he cupped axl's c cups like that

Axl's shoulders shrugged when he did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funniest craziest story I was ever told was regarding the reunion was that Axl was watching a certain episode of South Park and reached out to Duff regarding Slash 

 

I get told a lot of crazy shit I can’t verify 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always been of the mind that the vault was real. Axl is the type of guy that will get an idea for a song, and work on it rigorously until it is done. Then days, weeks, or months later he will hear it back and not like it and leave it to collect dust for 20 years. Just look at what we got just in the 2000-2001 time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...