Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

20 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

I think everyone is paying too little attention to the fact that Hard School was in the setlist.

I mean... ...how? Why?

Like, it's either one of three options, all of which are kinda absurd, I think:

1- It's all a coincidence;

2- Someone at GNR/TB is somehow behind all this;

3- This kind of thing gets Axl gears grinding, thus because it leaked, he decided to maybe play it.

Or 4 - It's going to be released on an upcoming EP

Hard School is one of the only songs he can probably pull off semi-respectable with his cartoony voice. 

It's also painfully obvious that if they include the song, the "leak" was intentional. Just like they just randomly decided to play all the Chinese songs that "leaked" years ago. It's just a convenience that the same exact songs that leaked were on the set. 

This bald idiot continues to insult his "fans" intelligence, even after all these years. I miss the days when he was at least chipper, and bark back on stage. He's some melting, waxy looking, pill sedated, cuck puppet. 

12 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

Or 4 - It's going to be released on an upcoming EP

It's hypothesis 1, then: coincidence.

Sure, sounds reasonable. Just immediately before Axl planned to finally release a 10 year old follow-up to his last album, part of the material began to leak online, and the first song he picked to play was also the first one to leak.

What a huge coincidence.

41 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

I think everyone is paying too little attention to the fact that Hard School was in the setlist.

I mean... ...how? Why?

Like, it's either one of three options, all of which are kinda absurd, I think:

1- It's all a coincidence;

2- Someone at GNR/TB is somehow behind all this;

3- This kind of thing gets Axl gears grinding, thus because it leaked, he decided to maybe play it.

4. It's an incredibly basic song and takes like 5 minutes to learn by ear.

I'd wager it's being listed as an alt is due to leaks, like what happened in 2006/2007. The difference now is that I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up not performing it. Frankly I'm amazed he even put the effort forth to even have it as an alt. On that note though, of all the ones that have leaked, I'm not surprised it's the one chosen as an alternate. Seems to be the most basic of all the full songs and thus the one that requires the least effort.

6 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

And? What does this has to do with the question?

Edit: alright, you're going then for the hypothesis in which the leaks, in fact, motivate Axl.

Motivation and taking care of his voice seem to be the big issue, when he's motivated and taking care of himself (AC/DC) and then there's the opposite (Berlin 2018), a unique individual. Hope the upcoming years add to the legacy for the better

Just now, deelowbrown said:

This last leaked cd is just incredible..........Rough mixes #1

WHERE PIMPLY AND FATTY AT?

LETS ALL HAVE A LISTENING PARTY WITH THE OUTCASTS!

15 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Are you guys gonna fuck?

That's a weird thing to say.

Both Bill and I are happily married to our wives.

You are aware that you can admire somebody....or admire something that a person has accomplished, without wanting to fuck them. Yes?

I love Edward Hopper's paintings.....I love what Lebron has accomplished as a basketball player.....I was a huge fan of Emmitt Smith the football player.....I think Clint Eastwood is the greatest actor of all time.......guess what? I don't want to fuck any of them.

56 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

That's a weird thing to say.

Both Bill and I are happily married to our wives.

You are aware that you can admire somebody....or admire something that a person has accomplished, without wanting to fuck them. Yes?

I love Edward Hopper's paintings.....I love what Lebron has accomplished as a basketball player.....I was a huge fan of Emmitt Smith the football player.....I think Clint Eastwood is the greatest actor of all time.......guess what? I don't want to fuck any of them.

Whoa! Gear down Big Rig!

it was a play on words for the classic 

“hey get a room!”

we cool skeeter... we cool 

3 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Whoa! Gear down Big Rig!

it was a play on words for the classic 

“hey get a room!”

we cool skeeter... we cool 

I know my  man, I was just playing too.

Context is hard to see in written form I guess

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

You're implying the same couldn't be said about any other of the songs, which is not true. They're professionals.

9 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

You're implying the same couldn't be said about any other of the songs, which is not true. They're professionals.

Haven't seen the videos, but it sure sounds like those "professionals" don't really give a shit. Hard School is even probably pushing it, effort-wise.

Just Remember kids if the great man and legendary music whisperer Irving Azoff we would have had no Frank

But Axl Slash Fink Fortus Duff Sorum 

397756DE00000578-3848250-image-a-43_1476

A friend of mine a friend of yours a true rock legend and visionary.

17 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

I wonder if he cupped axl's c cups like that

Axl's shoulders shrugged when he did it.

Funniest craziest story I was ever told was regarding the reunion was that Axl was watching a certain episode of South Park and reached out to Duff regarding Slash 

I get told a lot of crazy shit I can’t verify 

I've always been of the mind that the vault was real. Axl is the type of guy that will get an idea for a song, and work on it rigorously until it is done. Then days, weeks, or months later he will hear it back and not like it and leave it to collect dust for 20 years. Just look at what we got just in the 2000-2001 time frame.