Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

On 9/16/2019 at 10:19 AM, deleted said:

alright kikes, im out.

@Bill BraskyThat's a more accurate version of Dadud taking the high road 🤣🤣

His minions love the taste of his cock they stay so close nursing off their mama.

21 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Songs being sold is the only reason they leak though. You usually can't have one without the other. There is no incentive for the original seller/trader to give a song away for free and create a liability for himself.

For what it's worth I've bought unreleased music before (not GNR songs). I doubt anyone on this forum cares but I have a few unreleased Yelawolf songs, and so far I've shared one of them. The others I'm hanging on to so I can trade them, but at some point I will share them with other Yelawolf fans too. I just have to get something for them first. I didn't get them for free, so why should I give them away for free? It's a waiting game.

Brasky....you da first dude to ever make me cum.....I think I may be in love....

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

@Bill Brasky I think he meant to quote you here  :lol:

Yeah weird, I never even clicked a anything you posted, not that your shit isint great but yeah... 

35 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I made peace with Dadud and his crew. No more server nuking going on on my part.

Yeah Custer thought he was good too

42 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I made peace with Dadud and his crew. No more server nuking going on on my part.

Peace is over rated eventually someone gets borred and will end up shitting in the others sandbox just for fun 🤘 wait and see 🤣

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

L'année dernière, ce n'était pas une bonne offre mais, morceau par morceau, ils semblent avoir conclu un accord

Brasky... When did you learn to speak French?