4 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

alright i give up

discord is clearly going to let beta's barn host leaks all they want and ban anything i do for existing

Why dont you juat report Dadud?

3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

alright i give up

discord is clearly going to let beta's barn host leaks all they want and ban anything i do for existing

We love you here. We can't take another day of your split affections. 💔

37 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

That's bullshit. You think it's maybe because it was such a huge ass file drop all at once? 

What got posted? Just a zip file of everything that's leaked up til now, or did something new leak?

9 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What got posted? Just a zip file of everything that's leaked up til now, or did something new leak?

It was a studio version of The General.  Shit got nailed real fast by UME lawyers. 

3 hours ago, Bobbo said:

It’s been years but last I remembered he had long greasy hair and acne galore.

I vaguely remember him but I can't quite remember who he is. I just put in GNR Perhaps into youtube and this geeky looking dude named Jarrod Walker was reviewing the track. I wasn't sure if it was him or not. I keep hearing the name but I can't quite remember him lol.

8 minutes ago, bran said:

I vaguely remember him but I can't quite remember who he is. I just put in GNR Perhaps into youtube and this geeky looking dude named Jarrod Walker was reviewing the track. I wasn't sure if it was him or not. I keep hearing the name but I can't quite remember him lol.

Different guy.

I've had a talk (video/audio) with MSL. Nice guy after all. Actually feel bad that I've said the contrary previously.

Like Troccoli, I think those two are real passionate Gn'R fans. They have whatever they have.

Won't disclose what we discussed about but I believe his version of the facts. Matches most of the things we have discussed here. And to be frank, Rick's audio really says it all.

MSL appears to be a nice, decent, reasonable guy. What really leads me to believe him is a "small" detail (that I can't make public out of respect) he had no interest in giving me (and while saying that, he probably won't even know himself what is this "small detail") before we talked, and it was true. It genuinely surprised me, I thought he made up something. But he didn't. So he's clear in my book.

Apparently he really didn't sell anything, despite me thinking the contrary previously. He may or may not have stuff but that's another subject. He isn't like Rick or Walker, that's for sure.

I respect his position. Cool guy. (and no I didn't ask/wasn't sent any song/wasn't bribed). He deserves his name to be cleared off the fuckers list.

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

It was a studio version of The General.  Shit got nailed real fast by UME lawyers. 

I dont like shit getting nailed fast I like hearing new music 🤣🤘

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Thanks for sharing,

I don't think there's much bullshit to discuss about. I asked him simple questions, he answered, made sense, and was honest about some crucial elements. I think I made it pretty clear I didn't want any more bullshit nor do I fall for lies. I think some of you know that by now.

Nice guy overall. He had nothing to gain talking to me really. I don't weigh anything in the gn'r fanbase.

I insisted it would help to talk person to person. Sometimes you can't properly get someone through writing.

He just comes off as a decent guy.

Can’t see anything else leaking. I hear Eye on You is shite anyhow. Wouldn’t mind hearing Quick Song 

@D..  and MSL sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g! 
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby* in the baby carriage,
Sucking his thumb,
Wetting his pants,
Doing the hula, hula dance!