5 minutes ago, GNS said:

Trocolli you have been proven to be a liar in that phone call. Clear out the wax from your ears and stop bullshitting.

That’s a pretty good point 

@troccoli I'm obviously familiar with your name I just never realized Tim was the first name lol. I was looking over your site. Can you give me any details about this 

http://www.troccolitm.com/Monstrosity.html

Is this fanmade or what? The track length, with the writing credits, and the legend of the red panda logo. What am I looking at here?

Just now, Uzi Your Illusion said:

@troccoli I'm obviously familiar with your name I just never realized Tim was the first name lol. I was looking over your site. Can you give me any details about this 

http://www.troccolitm.com/Monstrosity.html

Is this fanmade or what? The track length, with the writing credits, and the legend of the red panda logo. What am I looking at here?

2 minutes ago, RoseHudson said:

So either Trocolli collects fanmade fakes in his collection or he does indeed have something that the rest of us don't. It would be good to get a comment from the man himself.

"whoever you are" to troccoli?

wasnt troccoli the one who provided the source cassette to GnR for the shitbox? They should know eachother 

5 minutes ago, uruguns said:

"whoever you are" to troccoli?

wasnt troccoli the one who provided the source cassette to GnR for the shitbox? They should know eachother 

Exactly. He’s best interest is to look innocent and not be part of this traders circle jerk. I don’t trust a fucking word that he says.

Just now, GNS said:

Exactly. He’s best interest is to look innocent and not be part of this traders circle jerk. I don’t trust a fucking word that he says.

Pretty accurate 

Has the Flebies guy on Reddit mentioned his love of Nerve gas or possibly bombing a hospital ?

if not most likely a fake 

3 minutes ago, Retardo Montalbán said:

A leaked phone call of leakers talking about leaks sums up the unfiltered retardation of being a Guns N' Roses fan in 2019.

Quote of the year

1 hour ago, Retardo Montalbán said:

A leaked phone call of leakers talking about leaks sums up the unfiltered retardation of being a Guns N' Roses fan in 2019.

Maybe we aren't really fans anymore (this "band" is so shit), maybe we've become observers who just want to know how low GNR can go.

Yeah, I definetly was burned way more times than I had good "burns", so reddit Fernando is either or a troll, or he messed magisme's name and mine, or he sees something in me that no one never did, and I thank you for that, reddit Fernando.

lol

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

so apparently butthurt ass dadud kicked everyone who's in my server out of his server and now it's practically empty

14 hours

I saw him crying like a bitch on reditt. Was that you raping his mouth in that thread? He basically was saying he's not jelous of a new discord and it's not "his discord" to seconds later get all butt hurt about " his discord" lmao

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

so apparently butthurt ass dadud kicked everyone who's in my server out of his server and now it's practically empty

14 hours

Didn't that Retard (emphasis) try to talk shit to you about having your own server?   Jesus he is fail  

1 hour ago, Repo Man said:

I saw him crying like a bitch on reditt. Was that you raping his mouth in that thread? He basically was saying he's not jelous of a new discord and it's not "his discord" to seconds later get all butt hurt about " his discord" lmao

Rut Row 

Dadud is the kind of person who you see whispering to himself standing at a bus stop while sucking his thumb.