1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I ripped that soundcloud audio if anyone wants a download link, before it gets taken down.

Send it to Fernando on Facebook 

1 minute ago, GNS said:

Send it to Fernando on Facebook 

Didn't you send Bill Brasky the MSL screenshots? 

6 minutes ago, D.. said:

Didn't you send Bill Brasky the MSL screenshots? 

Just read those and only thing in them is msl wants free lunch to the surprise of no one 

1 minute ago, popcorn's snare said:

Okay but what about the flash drive in China?  Can we throw that in for a bonus?

Only if we are lucky enough for @wasted to be successful in his current pilgrimage.

5 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Just read those and only thing in them is msl wants free lunch to the surprise of no one 

Did I add the Kaneda & MSL wanting to finance a 10K deal, before Kaneda "flaked"? Also, if you read those screenshots retrospectively, you can see MSL is lying a lot (about not having the material). And if you look at MSL's hints, you know he wants to sell. And you have to connect everything in the screenshots together as well. More than ever with everything that we now know. You can't dimiss MSL being a seller.

I will make those screenshots public tomorrow and upload them here.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The idea that Rick was clean never sat well with me. I played along but I knew it was only a matter of time until he was implicated in something worse than being stupid.

Never trust anyone who deals with Walker and MSL in any capacity.

I said the same shit when he did his little Q&A. Everyone was licking his taint salivating while I smelled bullshit. 

I just hope that walker has enough money left over to wash his face and that Msl puts the money he made to good use by enrolling himself into a fat camp.

One thing that still bugs me is: how could CD-Rs survive for almost 20 years on a locker? That is beyond me lol 

Is there any possibility that this whole discs on a locker history is a fake to attract buyers?

9 minutes ago, default_ said:

One thing that still bugs me is: how could CD-Rs survive for almost 20 years on a locker? That is beyond me lol 

Is there any possibility that this whole discs on a locker history is a fake to attract buyers?

Why not? I still own a CD-R with France 98 computer game and it works.

If u meant the locker itself, its nothing really rare, at any office u can find very old and random stuff

Can we do a fact check by quoting the lying cunt trocolli and rick who previously pleaded their innocents to us a few days ago?