auad

Hardschool Discussion

On 10/27/2019 at 2:06 PM, Skeeter said:

I hadn’t listened to the songs for about a week. 

Last night I slipped the CD in. 

I know a lot of you will disagree. But I found myself really digging it.

Grace. Perhaps. Atlas. Hardschool. I would be 1,000 percent happy if the next album is full of 12 songs just like these four. 

Its hard fo describe. But to me they seem more “fun” or interesting than the CD songs. 

I'm with you.

I think 'Hard School', 'Atlas' and 'Perhaps' are all solid songs.  At least 2 of these suckers should have made the album.

Try though I might, however, I can't really warm to 'State Of Grace'.

@MIA I totally agree about Doom and Gloom. It didnt change the world, any song released by a mammoth legacy band is doomed to get airplay on rock radio and then disappear, but its a fucking awesome rocker. Even got some play time in Avengers Endgame

On 10/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, gunsntortillas said:

lASxohb.jpg

The song name always reminded me of the way Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys would speak so I made a cover. 

Bumping this cause it's awesome

If you guys ever feel like a bunch of internet dorks for caring about NuGNR demos.... just remember than Eminem fans are about to spend $1500 on a track called "What If I Was Gay?". It could always be worse. :lol:

5 hours ago, hotdogman said:

@MIA I totally agree about Doom and Gloom. It didnt change the world, any song released by a mammoth legacy band is doomed to get airplay on rock radio and then disappear, but its a fucking awesome rocker. Even got some play time in Avengers Endgame

I bought Doom & Gloom off iTunes when it came out. Every time I listen to it I wonder why GNR can't pull off something like that.

6 hours ago, hotdogman said:

I dug this tune.  Good lyrics.  Mick is underrated on that regard.

3 hours ago, Amir said:

I bought Doom & Gloom off iTunes when it came out. Every time I listen to it I wonder why GNR can't pull off something like that.

Maybe because they're a bunch of fat cunts.

Maybe.