Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2019-2020 NFL Season

Oh the Cleveland Curse is alive and well.    We had that one fleeting moment in the sun when Lebron and the boys took out the Warriors, but months later we lost the fucking World Series while up 3 games to 1 against the CUNTING CHICAGO CUBS.

We're cursed as fuuuuuck.

The NBA win was incredible, don't get me wrong, but I'd trade the entire team if it meant one actual World Series victory in my father's life time.  Poor bastard is 72.  He listens to every. Single.  Fucking.  Game.  Never misses one.  This has been going on for roughly 6 decades.  Then to get within a cunt's hair......TWICE......and lose in extra innings in Game 7.....TWICE.    Fuck these dickless cocksuckers.

9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I think the Browns are the example that curses are real @EstrangedTWAT. They have all the tools to be successful, and yet it is the same business as usual. 

Naw, curses aren't real my man.

You have a fairly new coach. Baker Mayfield is extremely arrogant and a lot of rookie QB's have a bit of sophomore slump. They have a great rookie year, let the success go to their head, and experience a let down in year two as NFL defensive coaches now have film of them to dissect.  Tom Brady watches game footage in his free time for FUN, somehow I don't see Baker Mayfield as being a guy who does that.

Plus, you throw in OBJ who is one of the most arrogant and me-first guys in the league.

Toss in an entire off season of players reading in the press and from fans on social media that the Browns were going to win 10 games and go to the playoffs........add it all together and this is what you get.

Their first seven games are pretty fucking brutal. If they don't beat the Jets this week, Cleveland could easily start 0-7 but then still finish up at 7-9 or 8-8.

At Jets

Rams

At Ravens

At San Fran

Seahawks

At Patriots

Maybe they beat the Jets on the road, and then beat the Seahawks at home. But they could still very easily be 2-5 at that point. If they lose to the Jets and Rams.....it's probably 0-7.

Then in the second half they play the Steelers twice and Baltimore again.

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Tom Brady the greatest winner ever in any sport 

Tom Brady is pretty good but he is no Michael Jeffrey Jordan. MJ is on another level compared to every other athlete I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, Skeeter said:

At Jets

Rams

At Ravens

At San Fran

Seahawks

At Patriots

Maybe they beat the Jets on the road, and then beat the Seahawks at home. But they could still very easily be 2-5 at that point. If they lose to the Jets and Rams.....it's probably 0-7.

Then in the second half they play the Steelers twice and Baltimore again.

So help me fuck, if the Hawks lose to the Browns, I will just lose my shit. No offense Josh.

12 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Imagine having a trio of Big Ben, Brown and Bell. And now.....

And now they dropped to the Seahawks that struggled with the Bengals. The same Bengals that the goddamn 49ers just raped yesterday.

😧 2-0 for the Hawks. Wins are wins, this shit ain't BCS.

Three first round picks.....We are going to have more picks than touchdowns this year.

So now that Roethlisberger is on IR, I think it is a foregone conclusion the Pats are going to the Super Bowl again. 

I cannot trust Andy Reid to win when it counts. 

11 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

So now that Roethlisberger is on IR, I think it is a foregone conclusion the Pats are going to the Super Bowl again. 

Tough to say for sure after two games though. So many injuries can happen in football - look at Big Ben and Drew Brees. 

If Tom Brady gets injured.....

If they get Brown all year and they stay healthy, I would say the Pats should be the favs. 

Pats - Rams again?

second guess.....Cowboys vs Chiefs?

I admit Lamar Jackson is proving me wrong. He stunk it up big time against the Chargers in the playoffs last year, but he is winning games so far. 

So good for him. 

20 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I don't trust Andy Reid as well, which sucks because they definitely have the team to compete with the Patriots.

8 minutes ago, bran said:

I don't trust Andy Reid as well, which sucks because they definitely have the team to compete with the Patriots.

Yup. There is a reason he was fired. 

Packers defense is looking solid so far. Thankfully the Vikings didn't run the ball at the goaline. Their offense seemed do be getting it together than after the first quarter they didn't really do anything. Offense still looked better than it did week 1.