Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2019-2020 NFL Season

Who will be invited to the Tom Brady Invitational this year?

My money is on the Saints. They are a bunch of crybaby pussies and I bet the NFL pulls a fast one and lets Drew Brees walk in for a retirement tour. 

This is this years' script. 

5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

You can take Andrew Luck off your board. Walking away from the game at 29. Probably a smart life play. 

Why would you wait until the third preseason game to announce retirement?

So bizzare. If I were a Colts fan, I would be pissed not because he is leaving, but because of the timing. This is the time of the year where you need to be prepared, and Luck screwed them big time. 

7 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Why would you wait until the third preseason game to announce retirement?

So bizzare. If I were a Colts fan, I would be pissed not because he is leaving, but because of the timing. This is the time of the year where you need to be prepared, and Luck screwed them big time. 

That's what I was trying to explain to people who are acting so outraged that the fans were booing Luck as he walked off the field Saturday night. The season starts in like 10ish days and they feel like the rug is getting pulled out from under them. It'll pass and he'll get the sendoff he deserves from Indy, but this decision should have been made a while back, not right before this season is about to start. Timing is just terrible

Fans are asking for their season tickets back because Luck isn't playing.

Honestly I think they could sue and win for fraud. They could have a case. 

If it was implied that Andrew Luck was going to start the season and that was  factored for increased season ticket prices, I bet it could be a court case. 

I think Jerry Jones is a goddam moron but he is right for not caving into Ezekiel Elliot. The dude acts like a clown during the offseason and then has the audacity to ask for more money?

These athletes are so delusional.

Also good move by your Seachickens @AxlisOld. I hope they win the NFC West. 

Yeah Zeke will burn out soon I bet.

I assume you mean the Clowney trade? Not sure how I feel about it yet. Their D was pretty stacked already, and Mingo was rising fast. Can't complain about getting a big name in there though, they cut a lot of vets down to 53.

Dolohins traded everyone. We have a shit ton of picks in the next two drafts plus a shit ton of cap space but we will manage to fuck it up.

6 minutes ago, bran said:

Dolohins traded everyone. We have a shit ton of picks in the next two drafts plus a shit ton of cap space but we will manage to fuck it up.

Fire sale!

On 9/2/2019 at 3:39 PM, arnold layne said:

Fire sale!

It seems to be trendy in Miami lol.

Oh fuck off. Hopefully he goes full retard there, too. I'm just happy the Hawks are in the NFC

Antonio Brown pulled a Jimmy Butler to get out of Oakland and on to a contender. It was all an act. If Gordon gets some clean piss there will be no stopping New England this year. 

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Antonio Brown is now on the Patriots. Holy fucking shit!

As a Patriots fan I'm super excited but also nervous. Belichick isn't putting up with the shit that some of these teams have put up with from guys like AB. He'll send him packing without a second of hesitation. Dude doesn't give a fuck

Edleman, Gordon, AB, Demaryius Thomas at WR. Pretty good pretty good