Sign in to follow this  
deelowbrown

Holding out on us?

@Salsh Borski   

You had better come clean on this..........

Gypsy Salami

BlackKasselGypsy-Web.jpgIngredients

Pork, salt, spices (contains garlic), corn syrup solids, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, smoke.

Ahhh Gypsy Salami...

Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment.

This Georgian period Salami is made up of all those undesirable ingredients that no one likes, it’s a collection of inferior chub. Then it is masked to give it taste.  Just like actual gypsies, it’s highly undesirable and a nuisance to all in the deli trade.

AVOID.

13 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Ahhh Gypsy Salami...

Allow me to beg beg your indulgence for a moment.

This Georgian period Salami is made up of all those undesirable ingredients that no one likes, it’s a collection of inferior chub. Then it is masked to give it taste.  Just like actual gypsies, it’s highly undesirable and a nuisance to all in the deli trade.

AVOID.

You'll do a big favour if you gorge yourself to death on salami, gramps.

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You'll do a big favour if you gorge yourself to death on salami, gramps.

"Gramps."  I think your Gypsy crystal ball needs a good polishing...  Try again Raggers.

4 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

"Gramps"  I think your Gypsy crystal ball needs a good polishing...

I, on the other hand, think you need to upgrade your Gypsy jokes or fuck off, gramps.

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

I, on the other hgand, think you need to upgrade your Gypsy jokes or fuck off, gramps.

Is "hgand" a gypsy term Raggers?  I'm not familiar with it.

3 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Is "hgand" a gypsy term Raggers?  I'm not familiar with it.

Are you stuttering now or are you actually trying to say something ?

I'm trying to comprehend the Gypsy dialect you are badly articulating... Just put a picture of a shabby caravan, a ragged horse, a pack of fortune teller cards and I'll get the point eventually.  (Nice edit btw)

12 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

I'm trying to comprehend the Gypsy dialect you are badly articulating... Just put a picture of a shabby caravan, a ragged horse, a pack of fortune teller cards and I'll get the point eventually.  (Nice edit btw)

Caravan, horse ? do you live in some kind of a shithole ?

Your retarded ass did n't get the gist first time around. let's give it another go. I'm not a Gypsy. So, stop calling me one. Now please feel free to fuck off.

Sincerely,

Your Commander-In-Chief.

12 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

@Ragnar

What was it like the first time you met the fantastic four?

Fantastic Four, how old are you ? 12 :lol: ?

59 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Caravan, horse ? do you live in some kind of a shithole ?

Your retarded ass did n't get the gist first time around. let's give it another go. I'm not a Gypsy. So, stop calling me one. Now please feel free to fuck off.

Sincerely,

Your Commander-In-Chief.

Fantastic Four, how old are you ? 12 :lol: ?

Okay Gypsy.  Duly noted, I’ll consider your rebuttal as and when I can decipher it.

11 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Okay Gypsy.  Duly noted, I’ll consider your rebuttal as and when I can decipher it.

I don't know why but this made me chuckle somehow. This is a symptom an early stage of alzheimer's.

Hang in there grandpa, you'll need it :rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I don't know why but this made me chuckle somehow. This is a symptom an early stage of alzheimer's.

Hang in there grandga, you'll need it :rofl-lol:

“Grandga”

Sounds like some Georgian rustic peasant food.....Gypsy of course.

I’ll give you a tip.  Instead of being incensed by retorts on here and scrambling retorts out, consider them a bit and check them before you continue to make yourself look foolish.  🧐

1 minute ago, Salsh Borski said:

“Grandga”

Sounds like some Georgian rustic peasant food.....Gypsy of course.

I’ll give you a tip.  Instead of being incensed by retorts on here and scrambling retorts out, consider them a bit and check them before you continue to make yourself look foolish.  🧐

Take your tip and shove it up your ass, grandpa. Believe me I don't give enough fucks to impress you with my perfect grammar and punctuation. I type fast which means I might make a mistake or two.

If you have any issues, you know what to do without my elaborating any further. Toodles :lol::thumbsup:

Just now, Ragnar said:

Take your tip and shove it up your ass, grandpa. Believe me I don't give enough fucks to impress you with my perfect grammar and punctuation. I type fast which means I might make a mistake or two.

If you have any issues, you know what to do without my elaborating any further. Toodles :lol::thumbsup:

I have no issue with you to be honest, I just thought it was funny to call you a gypsy based solely on your defensive reactions.  Do I care if you are a gypsy?  Nah.  You can’t help what you are or aren’t!  Your problem has been getting offended by total strangers on an Internet forum, just run with it!  I’ll show you how...

Yours sincerely, Grandpa.

Geddit? 😉.  But seriously, I’m off now, I only started goading you because I was goaded into it by the thread.  Will I do it tomorrow?  Maybe.  See ya! 👍

7 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

Nah she’s a good girl is Ragnar.  We shouldn’t hurt her with our words.

Girl ? bitch please. Don't be envious of my big dick.

55 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Girl ? bitch please. Don't be envious of my big dick.

You mean you aren’t female?  Oops.  My bad.  I’m 0/2 on the Ragnar facts.