Dr. Strangelove

Avengers: Infinity Tour Mafia - MAFIAWINSLOL

Just now, hotdogman said:

Pretty well known Cap quote. A clue perhaps?

I'm not Cap, but I good catch, I did use a quote from Endgame to illustrate that I won't be rushed to vote on Day 1

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Glad to see you finally showed up to play 

Oh lolololol

Good thing our gamehost isn't playing; this will lessen the chances of him ragequitting the game 👌

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I’m starting to think this could become our meanest mafia game ever :awesomedance:

It could be one of our last. Let's make it the longest day 1 ever 

4 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Doc,

How old were you when you burst onto the scene @ mygnr? Was it 2008?

late 07, after the tour ended

my first account got banned when cd leaked, then i spent a while shitposting from @uruguns' account

eventually made my own, got banned by madison, came back when madison got raped, you know the rest

I'm not sure if I considered one of the silent... I just haven't seen anything that would make me cast a vote yet.

Uruguns's voting for Popcorn Snare after Ragnar did has caught my attention. He didn't even give a reasoning, he just voted. Then Bill says Hotdogman said he was going to go on a trip, gets mad that Bill voted for him and just votes for Bill. 

Hotdogman also making those wierd statements makes me think he has another agenda. Too obvious for Mafia

Finally JB. Like GNRLiars says, he's usually not Mafia but his playing is inconsistent lol. I'm just curious why he voted for Bill. Damn_Smooth hasn't even voted for Bill and he's more suspicious of him.

Those are my suspects right now. I do want to see what others think but I will cast a vote today based on what I see