Dr. Strangelove

Avengers: Infinity Tour Mafia - MAFIAWINSLOL

@popcorn's snare

What the hell are you doing? You said you had no service for a couple of days. Fine. But now you're missing again. I say this out of love, man... you have been shit at mafia for a few games now. Your heart's not in it. Your once red hot walls of vitriol are now tepid shit-drippings. Jesus Christ. It's like you really are Axl.

I don't want to vote for you yet, because I've voted for your half-ass in the last couple of games for these very reasons and you've turned up town.

So what's up? Come at me.

52 minutes ago, magisme said:

@popcorn's snare

What the hell are you doing? You said you had no service for a couple of days. Fine. But now you're missing again. I say this out of love, man... you have been shit at mafia for a few games now. Your heart's not in it. Your once red hot walls of vitriol are now tepid shit-drippings. Jesus Christ. It's like you really are Axl.

I don't want to vote for you yet, because I've voted for your half-ass in the last couple of games for these very reasons and you've turned up town.

So what's up? Come at me.

If PA's heart isnt in it, it is likely he is vanilla town since its usually more boring and easy to coast

2 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

The quick uruguns/Brasky alliance is also fishy

Fishy and plausible. Thus,

Official Vote: Bill Brasky 

2 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

The quick uruguns/Brasky alliance is also fishy

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

DA fuck you talking about ?

14 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Fishy and plausible. Thus,

Official Vote: Bill Brasky 

Okay once again. What the fuck are you talking about please qoute a post of any interaction that seems we are working together or even getting along.

1 hour ago, hotdogman said:

Fun fact- I went to Steve Harvey's show once for no reason. They didnt put me on TV though, maybe I looked too scary

Daytime TV is no place for an anthropomorphic sausage.