Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Who is the most famous serial killer murdering across America today?

Who is the most famous serial killer murdering across America today? With all this focus on mass shooters now it feels as if serial killers have been relegated to true crime podcasts and netflix specials. Where are the new Green River Killers and Jeffrey Dahmers? Has technology made it too hard to get away with murder over a long period of time? 

Todd Kohlhepp is the most recent one I can think of. (The Amazon reviewer killer)

They are out there but with all the new technology I think killers are just a lot more careful.

Now with DNA reverse technolgy they are using ( the same  used to catch Joseph Deangelo aka the golden state killer) killers are now even more careful to not leave DNA

The Long Island serial killer is the most famous one that I can think of. It is getting to the point where serial killers are going to have to travel abroad and do their killing in poor third world countries. 

There's probably a bunch of similar killings that law enforcement have probably figured are serial killers, but they keep it quiet.

The Long Island Serial Killer. The Mesa serial killer is up there as well.

11 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

There's probably a bunch of similar killings that law enforcement have probably figured are serial killers, but they keep it quiet.

I’ll have to watch out for that guy

20 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The Long Island serial killer is the most famous one that I can think of. It is getting to the point where serial killers are going to have to travel abroad and do their killing in poor third world countries. 

I watched a documentary about the LISK years ago and it either seemed like police incompetence or corruption in the force.