Sign in to follow this  
uruguns

Rick Dunsford appreciation thread

14 hours ago, Deadstar said:

Is Rick wearing that t shirt for a bet?  

ivr never seen 2 manlet

gnr fans such as them 

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

If I found out it was Faggy Rick actually leaking this stuff, I'd kind of feel bad about the horrendous shit I said about him in this and other threads.

But not what I said about his haircut.  That thing is beyond what the dykiest dyke would ever consider appropriate to be seen in public with.  And I've seen some pics of some seriously dykey dykes.

This nigga lives in Japan, home of the weirdest looking mother fuckers on earth (I don’t mean there nationality/physical features, I mean their whole getup / clothes / piercings /haircut) and he still says it’s the dykiest. Fuck..

Oh hell yeah.  I've seen women's haircuts on men that would turn you WHITE.......

But Faggot Rick's still takes the blood/cum soaked urinal cake.....I've never seen anything like it on anyone....man/woman/straight/gay.....that's by far the most cosmically faggoty haircut I've ever seen.

This is all just a guess.

I don't think Rick paid $20,000 for the CDs. 

It would make more sense that the person who bought the locker paid the high price for the CDs. But not $20,000. I'd say maybe $5,000ish.  But he put the rumor out in the GnR underground that he paid 20G for it.  Why?

So he could then sell it to multiple people - like Rick and whomever else was willing to fork over $2,000 for copies of the music.

"I paid 20 grand for this unreleased music. For $2,000 I'll rip you copies"......and Rick was one of the dudes who paid $2,000.

Did they sell the original CDs back to Team Brazil?

What if the 20k price was just a rouse to get reimbursed by Uncle Axl? If he thinks they paid 20, he'll pay 20 to get them back. If he knows they paid less, he's not going to pay more. Etc. 

8 hours ago, gunsntortillas said:

Did they sell the original CDs back to Team Brazil?

What if the 20k price was just a rouse to get reimbursed by Uncle Axl? If he thinks they paid 20, he'll pay 20 to get them back. If he knows they paid less, he's not going to pay more. Etc. 

Hopefully he spends that $20k on not looking like a faggot anymore.

He is listening to Zodiac to try and work out if the name is related to stars or the fucking galaxy of acne on his faggot buddy Walker's face.

50 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

At least he admits to being a pussy

he didnt even use the meme correctly but yea, he meant he never intended to share

2 minutes ago, uruguns said:

he didnt even use the meme correctly but yea, he meant he never intended to share

Of course he didn’t he is a mentally disabled hillbilly 

Compendium of today's Rick statements on Discord:

i) A lot of people have been saying a lot of things about me. But msl was fed a lot of false information on purpose.
Pitman isn’t my source.

ii) There's a Pitman heavy song. Also msl doesn’t have everything 😉

iii) I’m great honestly! No legal troubles for me

iv) I found out MSL was trying to sell tracks to people. The first time I found out I feed him some bs stories to get him to stop trying to be greedy. I told him universal is watching group so maybe he would be scared bout trying to sell. Then I got more screen shots he was trying to sell again. I asked him about it. After that he decided to “ get revenge “.

v) 1.) Everyone got everything for free. That’s all I can say about that at this moment  2.) I caught msl selling tracks for 10k I let the first time slide. The second time I got concerned and asked him about it then he wanted to go separate ways. 3.) there is more in the works. I gave him false info bout pitman so he would stop selling if he thought he would get more soon

vi) Kaneda is correct . Msl sent Kaneda state of grace clip. (note: 13 second clip)

vii) I was gone and quiet for so long because a lot of the gnr community was so ruthless with the attacks towards me. And I didn’t want to me involved with a rick vs msl shit show in here.

viii) Well I can tell you msl does not have everything! Anybody talking about the sympathy for the devil disk?

xi)  [Asked whether there are +120 songs with vocals] "There is more."

xii) It was a group funded effort. Everyone got refunded .

xiii) When I’m able too I’ll discuss tracks. [Asked about when he'll dicuss about tracks]  "soon is the word . But possibly in a week or so"

xiv)  I keep all communications documented and have plenty of evidence that can back 100% of my story

xv) He [Walker] is  not gonna leak shit, TB is watching him

xvi)  [Asked whether there is any instrumentals on the discs that turned into songs like with Better? ]  "3$p"

xvii) Msl is my bitch

xviii) Well my theory is msl was hush money. He loves to brag about getting paid 30k from gnr.

xix) Msl got 30k from gnr when he hacked betas email and stole all the files and blackmailed gnr

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

Compendium of today's Rick statements on Discord:

fuck can anyone verify all of this?