Spiritwalker

Bumblefoot's new gig

He's in key but not much dynamic. The original doesn't either. I feel it's how I would sound singing.

Good on him to play with legends. I might go see them if I get the motivation to see concerts again.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:17 PM, Alex Trebek said:

can't even play its own songs live (2:05)

oh darn.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:20 PM, Spiritwalker said:

It's a bit too cabaret for my liking certainly.
I do like Steve Howe as a guitar player but his live tone is absolute shite.

Assuming it's all digital Line 6 stuff.

You can kinda get away with that if you're mostly doing shreddy stuff (hiya Ron!) but for more vintage stuff, particularly with a hollodbody guitar is sounds gash.

Hey man the Helix is a really good guitar system! Much better than the old PODs.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:18 AM, Ragnar said:

@Towelie is n't salivating over this ? un-fucking-believable.

I fucking love Ron. Not a fan of Asia, but Sons of Apollo are putting out a new record next year, which I'm excired for.

Bumblefoot is a fucking genius on the guitar and a solid singer. You cunts aren't worthy to lick the dogshit off his boots!

7 hours ago, Towelie said:

Bumblefoot is a fucking genius on the guitar and a solid singer. You cunts aren't worthy to lick the dogshit off his boots!

This made me laugh out loud. Well done :lol:

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

You have a strange sense of humour.

strange and bizarre her "sense of humor" for sure. Bitter person who doesn't like anything.

Now, it's quite interesting ... many here don't play a single note and want to criticize Bumble or Ashba.

11 minutes ago, auad said:

strange and bizarre her "sense of humor" for sure. Bitter person who doesn't like anything.

Now, it's quite interesting ... many here don't play a single note and want to criticize Bumble or Ashba.

The Ashba hate is fully justified. 

3 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

The Ashba hate is fully justified. 

I will not dwell on this subject. he had the life that many here will only dream of.
may be justified to you and some here.
But to criticize someone you have to do the same or better.
Nevermind.

26 minutes ago, Towelie said:

You have a strange sense of humour.

I know. I laugh when someone tries to pass shit as gold :lol:

24 minutes ago, auad said:

What :lol: ? are you trying to say anything ?

11 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I know. I laugh when someone tries to pass shit as gold :lol:

Some of the worlds most virtuosic guitar players, the likes of Joe Satriani and Guthrie Govan recognise Ron Thal as one of the worlds best guitarists. But sure, Ragner from a random GNR forum has the authority to call him shit... 

Lol. What a dick.

7 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Some of the worlds most virtuosic guitar players, the likes of Joe Satriani and Guthrie Govan recognise Ron Thal as one of the worlds best guitarists. But sure, Ragner from a random GNR forum has the authority to call him shit... 

Lol. What a dick.

Exact :thumbsup:
Satriani is wrong, Fagnar is right :lolzers:
She's a gypsy, take that into consideration.

21 minutes ago, auad said:

You better be careful with that gypsy talk, the boss is on the prowl 🤫

12 hours ago, Towelie said:

Lol. What a dick.

I don't give a fuck he's still shit. Please do write a wall of text how guilty you feel for liking Chinese Democracy :lol::facepalm:

12 hours ago, auad said:

Now, imagine this fluffer chimp saying all this in a dimwitted accent of his :lol:

Yo, auadfag, you inbred pillow bitter, did you try to say anything or was it tourette's kicking in ? you primitive crossbreed between a monkey and a pygmy...

14 hours ago, auad said:

myginaposting

Fuck off with this shit, awad.

Also, Bumblefoot is terrible.

Seriously anyone who thinks bumblefoot is a good singer or that performance was any good needs to go flush their head down the toilet and then have someone whipe their ass cause your brain is floating.

Fuck off with your fake posturing that he’s a good singer or that was good, he couldn’t sing for his supper in a soup kitchen for the homeless.

20 minutes ago, magisme said:

myginaposting

Fuck off with this shit, awad.

Also, Bumblefoot is terrible.

He likes a band that looks like a bunch of faggots trying to cover a legendary rock band. His point is mute.