Sign in to follow this  
ManetsBR

GNR proves once again to be in a perfect tone with reality

18 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

I wonder if they’ll ever sell a high quality, embossed Axy Waxy Enemy Listy?

It will be part of the extra crap they toss into box set number three

On 7/30/2019 at 2:03 PM, John Bonham said:

we'll probably never see a ChiDem demos box...smh

giphy.gif

We wouldn't be lucky enough to have Axl drop dead on the toilet. He's the Hulk Hogan of music - he was cool 30 years ago, had a brief run of relevance in the early 00's, and has become an absolute fucking joke. All of the cool rock stars are gonna drop dead, and we'll be stuck with a fat, droopy, waxy looking 97 year old Axl Rose boppin' around doing the bandanna thing, squeaking out Easy, Brownstone, CD, Jungle, etc....

Today, leaks don’t hurt the sales of an album. Some people will buy the album to support the band. Others will just download it for free. 

The only way a leak hurts the band is if the song totally sucks and diehard fans go “nope.”

We'll get the Chinese Democracy demos in 15-20 years as part of a box set for a re-issue of the supposed upcoming album. 

If Axl's Enemy List (working album title apparently) has a bunch of CD era songs like Quick Song and Atlas Shrugged, it would make sense to use the demos for an extended edition. 

I had to unfollow the official accounts because it's as if they're promoting fucking Appetite (which in a sense they are as far as promoting the tour) and it triggers me to all fuck when there so much unreleased shit from two decades ago. 

CD years were always bait and switch. Mention Chinese, then hit fans over the head with AFD.

It's why Bucket left.

It's like.....

I just laid down tracks like Soul Monster and Sorry so what in tirenation is Think About You doing in this setlist?