Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

If you would like the leaks

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

I’d say that Mr Brasky’s purported vagueness is a result of not being completely sure of the whole story and therefore not wanting to name anyone whom is innocent.  I’m sure when the web unravels he will be more than willing to reveal all, and also if he were to obtain anything, he’d certainly find a way to get it to anyone whom wanted it.

He could be much clearer in his posts without naming names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, maynard said:

He could be much clearer in his posts without naming names.

I think a few of the names are fairly obvious, usual suspects 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

Times may change but that slimy, miserable little dweeb misterbrownstone will always be a cunt.  Remember him?

Vaguely, I remember the username but don't remember much about the poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Vaguely, I remember the username but don't remember much about the poster.

Mexican looking dwarf cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

Maybe I will buy myself this new truck toy so I can stick it in my ass and actually feel the buttfuck this band is giving me as a fan! What a time to be alive!

Omg poetry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

At least you have a bun to slide your wiener into.

 

I don't have shit.

Maybe not after all this!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Well, he IS a used carsalesman.  It doesn't get more full of bullshit than that.    It's such a cliche but it's true.

If you would like I will no longer comment  on any of this ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I have a source who is so deep in this situation that if I posted what he told me, it would be a story on Blabbermouth and yahoo news tomorrow. He also told me some info on GnR that would shatter a couple huge myths about Axl and the band. There is one fascinating piece about Axl/GnR that could share that all of you would say I was lying or making it up....until it actually came out, and then you’d just say it was a lucky guess.

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'll come clean. 

 

Here's my info:

 

Axl is NOT in shape, he took a U turn when going past Taco Bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emailed Bonham my source and info.
You guys don't have to believe it, no worries.

 

The point actually was that people were harassing Brasky and I was trying to explain how it works. Brasky is doing a great deed by sharing information with us. Sometimes that info comes out to be true, sometimes it turns out to be false. But at least he is putting the legwork in and sharing what he finds with us. Seems silly to rip him for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell, this fucking retarded band and it's fans.

 

You'd think these "secrets" were bigger than JFK, Area 51, and the lost city of Atlantis the way people talk.

 

I swear other fanbases aren't like this.  Pearl Jam have a worldwide network of deeply devoted fans that'll drop $500 at the drop of a hat every time the band announces a new live boxed set.   But they don't go around pretending to have secret recordings or inside info provided by Eddie's wife's hairdresser that would "rock our world."

It's like a chicken and egg thing.....which started the retardation...the band or the fans?  Was the band so retarded that only retards got obsessed?  Or were the fans such retards that the band just said "fuck it" and went along with it?

 

 

 

 

 

WHY ARE WE ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, some of the fans are so fucking whacked out of their gourd, they'll stop at nothing to ruin your fucking life. "MUST PROTECT AXL ROSE!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Fucking hell, this fucking retarded band and it's fans.

 

You'd think these "secrets" were bigger than JFK, Area 51, and the lost city of Atlantis the way people talk.

 

I swear other fanbases aren't like this.  Pearl Jam have a worldwide network of deeply devoted fans that'll drop $500 at the drop of a hat every time the band announces a new live boxed set.   But they don't go around pretending to have secret recordings or inside info provided by Eddie's wife's hairdresser that would "rock our world."

It's like a chicken and egg thing.....which started the retardation...the band or the fans?  Was the band so retarded that only retards got obsessed?  Or were the fans such retards that the band just said "fuck it" and went along with it?

 

 

 

 

 

WHY ARE WE ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED????

congrats, you just figured out skeeter is a faggot

could have told you that 2 years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys... holy shit. I can't tell you who my new best fried is, but his name rhymes with Mallix Toss. He gave me all the inside info on literally everything that has happened in GNR since 1985. If I shared my info, Paramount would be on my ass about buying the rights for a biopic and HBO would do a 10-part miniseries. This info is that juicy!

 

Anyway, Mallix told me not to share the info. If you doubt me, you're gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...