Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

If you would like the leaks

Big Rick isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, he paid $2k to walker for house of blues (which was gonna he leaked anyway) and walker gave the cunt nothing.

now he’s paid $20k and bragged over the net and now he’s got a fat cunt sodomising him with his colossal fatness and bag of lies. If I was Rick I would sell the tracks to someone and have them leak it

Anyone wanna take bets that Msl either got the tracks from Rick or paid by gnr while simultaneously stopping anymore leaks from happening ? Fuck that bald fat tiny cock jew

Just now, GNS said:

Anyone wanna take bets that Msl either got the tracks from Rick or paid by gnr while simultaneously stopping anymore leaks from happening ? Fuck that bald fat tiny cock jew

it was his plan all along

buy the shit, make a lot of noise, get gnr to reimburse expenses, don't leak it

now he and his 8 closest forum friends have all the songs, he got his money back and everyone else can get fucked :)

If more than 1 person has this it will find a way out, it will always find a way out.

Just now, John Bonham said:

I will be at the next shows just to smear my poop on these fuckers. Fat Axl, Gay Puff, and Shit Salsh will be getting bags of piss to the face.

Save some shit for the fat cunt standing (more likes propped up against) on the rails. He’s bald, heart will be straining and he will be gasping for air oh and he’s a friend to a convicted pedophole 

1 minute ago, Haters Gonna Hate said:

I heard like 5-10 people have the files

Put the honey out and one of them will bite. Money always talks. 

52 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I will be at the next shows just to smear my poop on these fuckers. Fat Axl, Gay Puff, and Shit Salsh will be getting bags of piss to the face.

Man, the absolute joy I would get from seeing Axl have a piss bag explode on his face....

haha. Fuck off Axl