Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

If you would like the leaks

12 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Estranged Twat stop melting down 

Rick has family and a life to protect and you acting like a teenage girl isn’t helping 

everybody calm the fuck down 

nothing is happening today to my knowledge 

I'm not melting down.  I'm just pointing out how galactically stupid this all is.

It's fucking MUSIC.   They're just SONGS.    They're shitty old songs that have been untouched for 20 years.  

And the level of alarm and insanity that is apparently going on because of these songs is as if someone just stole nuclear secrets.

20,000 mother fucking dollars???   Some shithead had 20,000 fucking dollars to buy old songs??  And now Axl's lawyers (his Brazilian housekeeper) is freaking out and making counter offers??  And threats?  And some fat fuck is allegedly the mastermind pulling the strings?

But you, and everyone else, "in the know" can't say anything, or talk, or name names, or give details.........cause these 20 year old songs are some kind of national security threat or something.

This is all just so stupid.  All of this cloak and dagger bullshit over songs that NOBODY EVEN WANTS except maybe....oh.....what....500 people on a few message boards?  The rest of humanity couldn't possibly give less of a shit about Atlas Shrugged.

God this is dumb.   I'm gonna rub one out and go to sleep.

They betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me and I don't care anymore

Just now, gunsntortillas said:

guns n roses fandom is way too nutty I think I am going to go find a Skid Row message board to join or something

18 and Life>Appetite

Bach has better hair than Axl too. 

1 minute ago, I_Are_ess said:

Let's reach out to rick. I'll take the heat. This is a seriousoffer. I have a plan. 

A few hands have reached...  the other limbs not being touched are the problem....

13 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

A few hands have reached...  the other limbs not being touched are the problem....

What does he need? 

What can I do? 

I legitimately have a plan. 

There seems to be a fair amount of moving bits on this. 

5 minutes ago, I_Are_ess said:

What does he need? 

What can I do? 

I legitimately have a plan. 

There seems to be a fair amount of moving bits on this. 

Trace down someone other than Rick and try to get hold of Atlas and Hard School.  As of now, there ain’t a lot more that would work unless bedfellows are unfaithful 

I'm just gonna chill and watch everyone freak out. At the end of the day I'll either have a shit NuGNR demo to listen to or I won't. Whatever.

1 hour ago, gunsntortillas said:

guns n roses fandom is way too nutty I think I am going to go find a Skid Row message board to join or something

You have no fucking clue.....you should see the twitter/youtube profile of the most insane GNR fan I have ever seen.  It was posted in the discord chats yesterday........Sweet Jesus

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Ya'll ain't getting shit, kids. It's over. Go to bed.....

goobacks.jpg

Msl stopped this , now I’m just waiting for cholesterol to finally stop him.