• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This song reminds me so much of Catcher.    I keep listening to it over and over and it reminds me of how excited I was back in 2006, listening to that low-fi original leak of Catcher over a

I personally can't wait for Drums at Regular Level to leak. That title has intrigued me for years

"Sheld me from the blind, still you managed to be kind"   Limited by syllables, our genius prince Axl created a new word - Sheld - which means the same thing as shielded but is only one syll

Posted Images

Over 15 CDs from the Chinese Democracy Sessions have been found in some Geffen Executive's storage locker.

The GNR stuff in the locker was sold to a fan.

Tracks include Perhaps (3rd Brain May song),  Zodiac , Hard School (aka Checkmate/Jackie Chan ), Oklahoma, Atlas,  Billionaire, 3 Dollar Pyramid, and all of AFD re-recorded... and so much more.

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Over 15 CDs from the Chinese Democracy Sessions have been found in some Geffen Executive's storage locker.

The GNR stuff in the locker was sold to a fan.

Tracks include Perhaps (3rd Brain May song),  Zodiac , Hard School (aka Checkmate/Jackie Chan ), Oklahoma, Atlas,  Billionaire, 3 Dollar Pyramid, and all of AFD re-recorded... and so much more.

Only in the lame ass world of GnR does unreleased and alt mixed songs get sold to someone from a storage locker. 

Jesus Christ this band is full of losers

12 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Only in the lame ass world of GnR does unreleased and alt mixed songs get sold to someone from a storage locker. 

Jesus Christ this band is full of losers

You forgot to add a former MLB player leaking songs on a national radio show, and then there was a professional wrestler.......good times