I warn you all this will be least politically correct game ever.

if you have any snow flake tendencies bail now.

remember it’s just a game for entertainment and shit posting purpose and yeah THE BEST GODDAMN GAME EVER :fyou:

I just don;t want to fuck this up, and am going to be super busy next 10 days.  I promise I will jump in at some point...but fuck this sounds awesome........

23 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah so, multiple people have privately confirmed what I've been saying: the games all suck nowadays.  I'm not saying that directed towards you specifically.  I'm just sayin, in general, that multiple folks have told me in writing that they agree with me, and the games suck.  So, enjoy the swerve Vince Russo rule-bending team switching shit.  

Call me when we have regular mafia again.  

My game structure that will not change 

town vs mafia no independents

only powers role blocker , Doctor, cop.

no mod kills 

black and white for a game that will be blue

Hey fellas. I hate to do this so close to game time, and what was going to be my first one at that, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to opt out. November is turning out to look a lot busier than I thought it would be with things I cannot get out of, and unfortunately I won't be able to give the game proper focus because of that.

I'm really sorry guys. I hope everyone has a fun time.

1 hour ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Hey fellas. I hate to do this so close to game time, and what was going to be my first one at that, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to opt out. November is turning out to look a lot busier than I thought it would be with things I cannot get out of, and unfortunately I won't be able to give the game proper focus because of that.

Shut your whorish mouth up

4 hours ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

That is not the way it works. You join the game anyway, then have no time to follow every post, then vote occasionally without sense. Then we vote you out, you turn out town and we we can be like "Town played shitty so we lost!!"

DON'T RUIN OUR GAME