Sign in to follow this  
deelowbrown

Upcoming min-tour thought

OK, since there is now an afro-centric festival that is charging people of different colors different admittance fees, could GNR charge Brazilians double?  If so, would they still show up?  What about charging fat boomer moms triple, so I don't have to hear the caterwauling cunts sing?

I believe GNR has already implemented that ticket strategy at the beginning of the NITL tour.

Have you seen the ticket prices ?

i predict 2037 (50th anniversary of afd) will be the fattest year of all time for gnr

they'll release another ridiculous shitbox, even more expensive than the last, with even less new material

75 year old axl will write a 2 sentence tweet to thank the buyers, his first communication with the outside world since the daily mail published a photo of him shirtless on his balcony in 2025

the tour will be a video (too cheap for holograms) of ritz 88 followed by 75 year old izzy singing an acoustic version of nightrain as the encore

mygnr will still think the new album is coming soon

I still hope to see this line up but it feels like 2006 it might evade me. The pre release excitement isn’t enough to move. Once the album is out I cross oceans. Maybe they base their release dates around what show I book though. Worth considering.