Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Moneyband: Pull the knife out of Adler's stomach and stick it in Duff's back!

Should Axl and Slash replace Duff with a younger and cheaper bassist? In no way is Duff worth the money that they are paying him. Axl and Slash could be taking home millions of dollars more if they replaced him with an unknown. Maybe GNR mangement could offer a deal to keep Duff in the family as a personal trainer and/or yoga instructor. 

Dude.  Duff is one of the best things about the show.  He may be a nutless trans woman on social media, but seeming him onstage with Axl and Slash is well worth the money.  He's worth what they pay him, and supposedly he gave a big part of his cut to Slash cause he simply didn't need it as much.

In the end, it's true that people would go for just Axl and Slash alone, so it's a moot point, but for me seeing Duff was definitely a big part of the fun of seeing the reunion.

Duff's live presence is in no way worth giving up a percentage of the pie for. They should offer Duff a salary and sack him if he refuses to take it. If they want to keep up the illusion of having a Big 3 they could always hire Steven Adler at Dizzy Reed scale. Adler is well known to the general public from his stints on Celebrity Rehab and its spinoff, Sober House. And after his recent suicide attempt it would be a nice feel good story for the band to Bring Back Adler. Pull the knife out of Adler's stomach and stick it in Duff's back!

Maybe they're all content with the amount of money they already made?

They could have continued touring arenas all year, but they've only got a handful of dates set this year.   Maybe Axl is just gonna retire and Slash and Duff are gonna return to the clubs?  Like I said, Duff doesn't need the money.  He's out touring in small clubs on his new shit album just cause he seems to love doing it.  Slash is probably gonna be the same way once his war chest is re-filled, which it probably is.

54 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Maybe they're all content with the amount of money they already made?

They could have continued touring arenas all year, but they've only got a handful of dates set this year.   Maybe Axl is just gonna retire and Slash and Duff are gonna return to the clubs?  Like I said, Duff doesn't need the money.  He's out touring in small clubs on his new shit album just cause he seems to love doing it.  Slash is probably gonna be the same way once his war chest is re-filled, which it probably is. 

nah, they're just playing a third of the shows and charging triple the price

So, you are saying they should cut him out of the picture, and offer a slice to Steven?  Maybe take a stab at a younger bass player?  Got it!

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Dude.  Duff is one of the best things about the show.  He may be a nutless trans woman on social media, but seeming him onstage with Axl and Slash is well worth the money.  

This wins post of the year..

1 hour ago, auad said:

This band?

Would for sure consider to contract even a new singer if cheaper!

Could they still sell out South American stadium tours with a new singer? 

5 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

So, you are saying they should cut him out of the picture, and offer a slice to Steven?  Maybe take a stab at a younger bass player?  Got it!

Hold on there Mark David Chapman. I am trying to get Axl a bigger piece of pie without ending up in the back of a white Ford Bronco.

43 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Could they still sell out South American stadium tours with a new singer? 

Yeah.

not only here, but in the US too.

I went to the hologram arena show of MJ’s This Is It show.

GNR could go full hologram. Axl solo could just be Axl and Dj with a drum machine. Lights, camera phone, dry ice! 

duff's stage presence is fun but if you consider some pancreasless skeleton not playing bass or singing shittitude to be a deal-breaker when you have axl and slash up there idk what to tell you

I’m sure Duff will do a solo song live at the GNR show.

I wish Izzy would show up and do Time Gone By at a GNR show. It would get a Rocky like reaction. Adrian!

6 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

I’d replace him like for like, for another wussy, fake punk, fake tough guy gal from the punkiest part of town

Now that's a post 🥇

If they are back playing arenas it’s time to move on. Slash and Duff depart and Dj and Tommy return to release CD II. Maybe keep some of Slash’s parts on the album. Slash is the new Bucket.