GNS

Steven stabbed himself

7 hours ago, GNS said:

To all those wishing he’d top himself, just remember. This “retard” fucks more pussy in a year then you have in your whole lifetime. And he does it while dribbling from the side of his mouth. 

he's married to some gross post-wall skank he met at a dive bar while drumming along to the recording of axl fucking the woman he actually loved in the 80s, lol

but don't let me stop you from bending yourself out of shape defending a clinically braindead "celebrity" who's done absolutely nothing of note since 1987

“After women hit 35, they are basically a post wall woman. It's like they hit a wall at full speed and their face got all messed up”

You learn something new eveyday. Never stop developing and trying to better yourself as your lver dissolves and degenerative disc dusease makes it difficult to plug headphones into your smartphone.  

2 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

he's married to some gross post-wall skank he met at a dive bar while drumming along to the recording of axl fucking the woman he actually loved in the 80s, lol

but don't let me stop you from bending yourself out of shape defending a clinically braindead "celebrity" who's done absolutely nothing of note since 1987

I'll cut you, pussyface!

adlerstoned1.jpg