Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Does anybody else think that the current GNR lineup is the musical equivalent of Ice Cube's Big 3 basketball league?

I think we can all agree that Axl in the Chinese Democracy era was quite similar to what Michael Jordan was in the Washington Wizards era. And now Axl is even older and in even worse shape physically and vocally than he was in the CD years. Watching Axl, Slash, and Duff today is the musical equivalent of what it would be like to watch MJ, Pippen, and Rodman play in Ice Cube's Big 3 league. Axl should follow Jordan's example and return to his home state and buy himself a pizza place.

GNR nowadays is equivalent to a family gypsies. There's the ugly, moody, fat mother, the trashy balding father with rotten teeth, the corpse-looking uncle who managed to quit alcohol and now thinks he's better than the whole tribe. There is also the blue haired teenage daughter who is trying to abandon her gypsy roots, an adopted black fat son and a big-nosed distant cousin who acts all rock n' roll (has just discovered Motley Crue through an old cassette tape).

I don’t even care enough to have an opinion anymore.

It’s been wasted potential and was ten years too late to begin with. I had fun seeing them in 2016, but that was my swan song at giving a fuck what they do.