Val

MAFIA WIN - SAW MAFIA - Do you wanna play a game?

5 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Because you fucked up.

I can sort of see why you think that but referencing Saw in the film thread doesn’t mean I’ve seen it. I also talked to someone about how I haven’t seen it because I don’t like gore. They said it wasn’t too bad. Because I haven’t seen it I still think it must be brutal and not really what I enjoy. 

7 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Mafia doesn't like to call attention to themselves with early votes. They sometimes have a tendency to hang back and wait for a bandwagon.

Even then, they won't want to all vote the same way.

Some Mafia won't vote at all, worried about players going back and checking on votes later.

Food for thought

57 minutes ago, GNR444 said:

Corrected Vote Count- 

1 GNS - (JB)

1 GNRLiars - (Arnold Layne)

1 KFCBucket - (GNRLiars)

1 Wasted - (Bill Brasky)

6 Votes to Lynch 

@arnold layne & @John Bonham trying to fool everyone

@John Bonham @arnold layne @GnRLiars @Bill Brasky

In 1 sentence (or less than 30 words) explain your justification for why you have voted for the people that you have. Based on your logic and reasoning, I will weigh it up and then cast my vote. If your reasoning is not compelling enough for me to decide on who I should vote for (after careful analysis and forethought is conducted) then I will come down very hard on you. Mafia are fucking scum and I will make it my mission or have you all suffer painful deaths. 

You will be crying harder then Gunner did by the time I’m finished with you all.

9 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

This happened last game didnt it? GNRLiars plays all aggressive so we vote him off then he's town or something

I just wanna be loved. 

I'm a nice guy. I hate being aggressive 

5 minutes ago, GNS said:

@John Bonham @arnold layne @GnRLiars @Bill Brasky

In 1 sentence (or less than 30 words) explain your justification for why you have voted for the people that you have. Based on your logic and reasoning, I will weigh it up and then cast my vote. If your reasoning is not compelling enough for me to decide on who I should vote for (after careful analysis and forethought is conducted) then I will come down very hard on you. Mafia are fucking scum and I will make it my mission or have you all suffer painful deaths. 

You will be crying harder then Gunner did by the time I’m finished with you all.

16 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

This happened last game didnt it? GNRLiars plays all aggressive so we vote him off then he's town or something

I play the same every game. 

I'm always town. 

Someone always says I'm.being too aggressive. 

Thanks for noticing

@GNS very logical.

my point of wasted being mafia is that he pretended he never watched saw or understood the nature of the movie yet I recalled him mentioning it in the GNR film thread. He has casually addressed the claim of him being scum in this thread.

JB liked my post outing Wasted but did not vote or question Wasted typical mafia covering their ass and gloating move.

thats all I got.

11 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

@GNS very logical.

my point of wasted being mafia is that he pretended he never watched saw or understood the nature of the movie yet I recalled him mentioning it in the GNR film thread. He has casually addressed the claim of him being scum in this thread.

JB liked my post outing Wasted but did not vote or question Wasted typical mafia covering their ass and gloating move.

thats all I got.

Very logical and thanks for your reply. Unlike @GnRLiars who quoted me but then refused to answer the very question and reason for my post.

we’re starting to get somewhere now.

to all town people me thinks GNR Liars is bad choice for lynch 

we may need him for a second opinion.

just food for thought 

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

to all town people me thinks GNR Liars is bad choice for lynch 

we may need him for a second opinion.

just food for thought 

I just don't like his defensiveness.

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I'm always town

This is a crock of shit. You've been the most vocal so far.

I'm giving you one last chance to convince me why I should n't vote for you.

What I’ve got is Brasky coming at me. I get it why but he’s misinterpreting  my referencing style. I haven’t read 1984 either. I was trying to describe this animation movie I saw when I was 6.

The other thing I’m getting is GNRliars isn’t ringing true, and Arnold is voting for him seems baseless but Liars didn’t defend himself well.  Liars is voting KFC. Liars is heavily involved early on and his reasoning isn’t that sound when questioned. But that’s how he plays. But when attacked he’s usually better. He could be working with Arnold. But he’s really drawing a lot of fire. 

Brasky is defending Liars. I think both are too valuable to town to vote off first day. So I’m waiting to see what GNS has going here. Ragnar is kind of nudging me towards Liars. If Liars is town he’s not on his game. 

11 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Ok since @KFCBucket has everything figured out, 

He must know something I don't 

official vote: kfcbucket

convince me otherwise scumtard

Damn, I wrote about everything but the merits of the game and you still managed to boil.

I ain't convincing you shit for now, as it is day one and you know no more than I do. I also know you by now and I know it is the way you play all mafia games ;)

The 'not knowing SAW at all plot' is also rather blurry at this point. But do we have anything else?

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

Damn, I wrote about everything but the merits of the game and you still managed to boil.

I ain't convincing you shit for now, as it is day one and you know no more than I do. I also know you by now and I know it is the way you play all mafia games ;)

The 'not knowing SAW at all plot' is also rather blurry at this point. But do we have anything else?

unvote KFC

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

This is a crock of shit. You've been the most vocal so far.

I'm giving you one last chance to convince me why I should n't vote for you.

I'm not sure what you want me to say. 

My vote is off of KFC, he seems to understand my way of playing. 

Arnold has a vote on me because of his gut.

Yet that's not enough to warrant any attention from anyone. 

Why exactly do you want to vote for me?

Show me a quoted text where I come across a scummy?

I don't think I do. 

On 6/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, John Bonham said:

Two strangers, who awaken in a room with no recollection of how they got there, soon discover they're pawns in a deadly game perpetrated by a notorious serial killer. Waking up in a bathroom, two men, Adam and Dr. Lawrence Gordon, discover they have been captured by the infamous Jigsaw Killer.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:10 PM, wasted said:

Damn. How does that relate to us?

On 6/21/2019 at 5:16 PM, wasted said:

There’s a serial killer in the game. Probably not mafia exactly. But not a fun guy. 

But you have these 3 suspicious posts and I'm the bad guy. 

18 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

But you have these 3 suspicious posts and I'm the bad guy. 

???

I have a vote on GNS