Vlad

MAFIA WIN - SAW MAFIA - Do you wanna play a game?

23 minutes ago, wasted said:

btw I have seen Saw. 

You almost had me, almost.

2 minutes ago, GNS said:

You almost had me, almost.

I haven’t actually seen it but I couldn’t see who my mafia partners were so I thought if I play a low key game I might not attract town. 

First of all, a big thank you goes to @Vlad for hosting the game and for giving me the opportunity to have a role for the first time since I started playing mafia (and already as a Mafia Boss) ;)

I would also like to thank @Ragnar for being the Goon and for great cooperation. We really marginalised our conversations to quick name throwing each night. Also Ragnar was even better mafia than me as during night one he suggested killing @Bill Brasky, @GnRLiars or @magisme (so the cop and the doctor in the first try!).

I would like to say "Sorry, Pal" to @magisme . My reasoning was that Liars, Brasky and @wasted are always very vocal (yes, we didn't know Wasted was Mafia traitor). Based on the previous games I felt that Mags was the one who structured Braskys and Liars thoughts and 'helped them' encouraging others to follow Town. So I decided to lynch Mags to keep you guys loud nad unstructured :D Also you were attacking each other from the beginning and that was even more helpful.

I would like to hear @Bill Brasky's story on his investigations.

As for the final day - I believe this is where mags was necessary. My only chance to lynch @GnRLiars was to show him as overconfident and unstable. And that was easier because of the way he plays (throwing votes, changing them etc.) Even though, I still was sure that I am fucked, but it worked quite well ;)

Finally, I would like to tell @arnold layne that I am sad with the way you played. I believe you upset not only town, but also mafia, as we can't really say we fooled you. You just somehow decided to avoid giving reasons and explaining anything in order to behave like a 5 year old. Shame.

Also I would like to congratulate @hotdogman. I assumed he was vanilla town entire game. Also, me and Ragnar were gonna go with killing Liars during the last night, but then I had the luck and I saw that you were using your PM system. So I decided to go with you and not Liars. It all turned out pretty well.

Great game, Vlad. I wish I could have been around longer.

Congrats, mafia. You guys are dicks.

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Arnold was MVP. Well done, Sir. The rest of you sucked complete ass, as expected.

was Arnold mafia?

Arnold played the role of gunner. He came, he sooked and he left. He’s the white mvp 

(monkey very pissed)

Sure thing 😁

It had been so long since I had played that when I decided to be a moderator I didn't realize how misinformed I was about the game lol. I went to Mafiascum website which helped tremendously. The two roles that really stuck out to me were the traitor and the serial killer and I wanted to use at least 1. Once I had eleven players I went ahead with both. Unfortunately since the SK has a night kill this cut the games time. But I thought it would make for an interesting scenario (Inwhich case it did)

Mafia killed Magisme on the first night and SK killed Wasted. I think Hotdogman killing Wasted (the Mafia traitor) was the best move as it really confused everyone. Wasted was not allowed to talk to the other mafia members but he had the ability to roleblock. He would have saved himself if he had chosen hotdogman. 

Bill tried to investigate Magisme but he was killed by Mafia. So he basically lost a night. Gnrliars tried to save Bill the first night but was not needed. Killing popcorn snare was kinda an odd move for the lynch. He wasn't playing a lot but he gave no indication that he was Mafia. I think the frustration of the first long day was the reasoning.

Wasted's playing had me laughing so hard. He would go on these long tangent s about a player and then would vote Bill LOL. How he survived the lynch was impressive.

The second night was a mess lol.  Bill went after JB hard and this made it even harder for town since Bill was the most active player. I think everyone just followed his lead and lynched JB which was a bad move. Both Mafia and SK targeted Bill that night so GNRliars could not protect him. 

Finally Arnold spazed out on this fellow town. I wasn't really mad I thought it was funny. Especially when his first move was to vote GNRliars for no reason lol. This is wherw Mafia and the SK fumbled the ball. Hotdogman aimed for Ragnar because he was sure he was town which hurt Mafia and Mafia aimed for Hotdogman which also helped town. 

I was shocked and yet pleased with that result because it meant a showdown with GNRliars and KFCbucket lol. Poor GNS having to make that decision. I was shocked even more that he chose to kill GNRliars. Saws always have twists in the movie and this was a great twist. I was already typing up town win lol

I chose KFCbucket and Ragnar as Mafia becauae they tend to go under the radar (after seeing them in previous games)

KFCbucket played well. He kept quiet for a long time and when the showdown came he really was convincing. Great job ! 

GNRliars almost had it haha (also him voting for Hotdogman after he died was hilarious )

Again, thanks eceryone for playing this was a lot of fun. It was so hard not to join in sometimes but Im glad I moderated. As JB said its good to try at least once.

Some of my favorite comments were Arnold saying GNrliars was Bills henchman, GNrliars noticeably annoyed at Arnold. JB' EF AY TEE and telling everyone to lynch BIll. And of course the Vlad Val confusion. 

Thanks guys!

I also played poorly.

We underestimated Ragnar and kfcbucket. Good job guys. Enjoy this win while you can because you are on my radar now

4 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I also played poorly.

We underestimated Ragnar and kfcbucket. Good job guys. Enjoy this win while you can because you are on my radar now

I told you guys Ragnar was mafia. I only voted Bill because he had no reason to vote for me. I was comvinced Brasky, GNS, Ragnar were mafia. I was so town when Popcorn came up town I was like shit. But then I realised I was mafia. Win win really. Every fuck up I made came good. Even nailing Ragnar offered him cover after I came up mafia. I think if Brasky had been modkillled town would have won because my voting for JB to confuse was in reaction to Brasky wanting JB not because I thought JB was town or mafia. I just knew if I voted Popcorn he’d vote for me. Then mafia took out Magisme. 2-1. That was the game because JB looked mafia but I killed Popcorn by not taking the bait.  I died anyway but it was because I chose Liars to help mafia instead of saving myself from Hotdog or Ragnar. Both hiding. But Hotdog had questioned me about my SK theory so it was Liars or hotdog. I was strange JB still believed Brasky and GNS were mafia after I came up mafia. But I’m still convinced they are and they didn’t kill me, Hotdog killed me for no reason. 

36 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You were a fucking traitor rat and you were dealt with accordingly.

Magisme was killed by mafia.

But that was a real danger. I had no idea what to do but it all worked out. But maybe if you have a role you should hide out. Maybe next game I’ll channel Arnold’s style. 

7 hours ago, Ragnar said:

@GnRLiars is it you on your avatar after 3 months of binge drinking ?

No it’s comedian Artie Lange mugshot..

it was after a binge session of heroin and cocaine. 

Look him up now, he snorted so much drugs that his nose is basically destroyed.

its pathetic