Vlad

MAFIA WIN - SAW MAFIA - Do you wanna play a game?

I don't know about you guys but I had a blast. I literally laughed so hard sometimes

Thanks everyone for playing!!! And thanks for being patient with me and my vote counts lol

This was a good game but a lot of people played poorly and fucked it up for town. 

Gnrliars I only voted for you cause you swiftly changed your vote on hotdog which looked very suspicious last minute a few pages back, coupled with the fact that Arnold called you out when he was rage quitting as being mafia.

overall this was about as satisfying as a good old wank on a Sunday afternoon.

Yea, the game was pretty short on account of Arnold complaining and the fact that I added a serial killer to the game. I wanted to try something new and I think it worked out well

I gave the two best players the roles of Cop and Doctor, but yes town was very divided

Town still had a good chance of winning though.

@GnRLiars I guess you can figure out why your power was useless that night. Both Mafia and the SK targeted Bill and your protection was for only one 

By the way , I was the town prostitute. Looks like I ended up fucking town right at the end. Ironic but fitting.

Great game! I had a blast and wish it went on longer. I ALMOST has it in the bag. I just had to kill one more townie! I really thought Ragnar was town and I fucked up hard.... And what the beck happened, @arnold layne??

Wasted was an easy choice for my first kill. I was happy to have obe mafia player dead at the start. Made posting a little easier. I killed Brasky because I was sure he was town and he was pretty vocal. At that point I just wanted to kill townies to end the game as fast as possible. I really fucked up with my final kill choice. 

I have to ask, did mafia kill anyone? It seems the only deaths were those voted off and then my kills. I could be wrong

14 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Town still had a good chance of winning though.

@GnRLiars I guess you can figure out why your power was useless that night. Both Mafia and the SK targeted Bill and your protection was for only one 

You voted for me because someone flaked out and quit and decided to call me out?

I messed up hot dog and KFC all game.. even quoted them. 

And I basically told you I was the DOCTOR

7 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

You voted for me because someone flaked out and quit and decided to call me out?

I think you meant to quote GNS lol

Thank you :)

KFCbucket was without a doubt the MVP here. He played great. Gnrliars was a close second.

Wasted had me laughing at his fight against bill lol

17 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Shoulda told me earlier, let’s face it this game was lost when the regulars played a bad hand early on. You did your best.

15 minutes ago, GNS said:

Shoulda told me earlier, let’s face it this game was lost when the regulars played a bad hand early on. You did your best.

Dude.. I said I was the Dr on Day 1... then I quoted my own post at the end of the game.  

Im a little bitter

I like @wasteds shit posting, he was the only one who had me actually laughing in real life. The dude is an acid trip gone right. 

One of my worst games sorry to Popcorn and JB

Thank you Val for hosting you did a great job as did the mafia team and indy.