Val

MAFIA WIN - SAW MAFIA - Do you wanna play a game?

3 hours ago, GNR444 said:

As the Carosel continues to spin round and round, each person screaming for their life... A video begins to play...

"You have all been guilty of making crude remakes about a band you once loved. Mocked their hard work and belittled their efforts. Now it's time to show why you should get a chance to live another day. In order to leave, one of you must make the ultimate sacrifice. Who here will make it to Paradise City?

Live or Die... Make your choice"

So... Fernando and Beta are the bad guys? Also ... We should get the guy who said mocking Axls fat is disgusting and cruel... He could be the boss...

This game has already started out better than some recent mafia games.  Nice.  It's good to get people talkin, conversin, bullshittin.  That's the hitch about these online games.  There's gotta be content.  

Okay, so for the non-retards (who haven't seen any Saw movie), which Saw was the best?  Are there any Saw connoisseurs here?  

I have myself seen the first two or three. The rest seemed generic to me. But the frist one was really good. Are there any bright points in the later parts? Any spectacular episode?

Does the serial killer work alone in the movies? Is there anyway to work out how this game is structured. The only thing I know about saw is Chrissy in Sopranos was eating a roll in bada bings and said something like “You seen Saw? That shit was brutal.”

i hope this game leads to another whingy third-world country bitch leaving the forum.

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

I have myself seen the first two or three. The rest seemed generic to me. But the frist one was really good. Are there any bright points in the later parts? Any spectacular episode?

The First one is decent. The rest suck.

7 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

So... Fernando and Beta are the bad guys? Also ... We should get the guy who said mocking Axls fat is disgusting and cruel... He could be the 

How do you know Fernando and Beta are the bad guys?

45 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I want to vote you for asking something like this.

6 hours ago, wasted said:

Does the serial killer work alone in the movies? Is there anyway to work out how this game is structured. The only thing I know about saw is Chrissy in Sopranos was eating a roll in bada bings and said something like “You seen Saw? That shit was brutal.”

:facepalm: Just make sure to lynch Wasted & JB after I’m night killed night 1.

4 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Liars you need to stop playing mafia outside this forum. You are loosing your nose. Shall I expect an e-mail from JB on how I hurt your feelings? :)

11 hours ago, magisme said:

No serial killer can stop me making fat Axl and cuck Slash jokes.

I don't need to see Axl in October. I live by a bunch of cows already. 

They have better voices too. 

7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

:facepalm: Just make sure to lynch Wasted & JB after I’m night killed night 1.

I doubt if you are town mafia will go for you first night. You’re acting pretty mafia so far but you’re an experienced player so I’m assuming you’re just messing around. You’re acting too mafia to be mafia. Or maybe you’re floating names to direct the kill while making yourself look town. It’s hard to tell but I can’t vote for you without a really good reason. 

12 hours ago, magisme said:

No serial killer can stop me making fat Axl and cuck Slash jokes.

I think a serial killer could stop me posting about CD II. 

9 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

Liars you need to stop playing mafia outside this forum. You are loosing your nose. Shall I expect an e-mail from JB on how I hurt your feelings? :)

Ummmm no

I'm not a faggot

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

So if anyone disagrees with my fantastic detective work now is the time.

It’s a good spot but I haven’t seen Saw, I just used it to signify Brutal for a movie about rabbits. I do wonder why you are looking into wasted in such depth though. 

Magisme, GNS, GnRLiars and Wasted are all playing with their usual poker faces. 

Brasky has pointed his finger of suspicion on me and wasted very early in the game.

Brasky: what is your reasoning?

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

So if anyone disagrees with my fantastic detective work now is the time.

I don't know if I agree or disagree because I see objectively zero detective work.

"B-but evidence in the film thread."

No one is gonna sift through that thread. Post links to incriminating posts or you're FOS.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

I don't know if I agree or disagree because I see objectively zero detective work.

"B-but evidence in the film thread."

No one is gonna sift through that thread. Post links to incriminating posts or you're FOS.

I will tend to agree with this

3 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Magisme, GNS, GnRLiars and Wasted are all playing with their usual poker faces. 

Brasky has pointed his finger of suspicion on me and wasted very early in the game.

Brasky: what is your reasoning?

Your very first post was to vote for me lol and here you are accusing others of what you are guilty of in the first instance.

im not going to vote yet but I’m keeping my eye on you. If your town you are going to get us killed.

22 minutes ago, GNS said:

Your very first post was to vote for me lol and here you are accusing others of what you are guilty of in the first instance.

im not going to vote yet but I’m keeping my eye on you. If your town you are going to get us killed.

Placing a v0te on someone is different strategy than saying:

22 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Just make sure to lynch Wasted & JB after I’m night killed night 1.