Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

Feel Like Makin' Love vs Crazy Bitch

I once made a video lip syncing Feel Like Makin' Love, shirtless, shoeless and sitting in a rocking chair. And I was 100% sober. 

2 hours ago, sixes said:

I once made a video lip syncing Feel Like Makin' Love, shirtless, shoeless and sitting in a rocking chair. And I was 100% sober. 

I thought that was the official music vid!

I vote they both suck overall, but each can be tolerable under certain situations.

Feel Like makin' love = ribfests, Minor league baseball, perhaps other large gatherings of people of varying means

Crazy bitch = strip clubs

Buckcherry are like Crue 2 but nobody cared. I’m sure they have a good time but they won’t doing a blu ray where they pull out a knife and give a lesson about how to make it. 

Buckcherry’s crazy bitch hands down.

i can remember so many fat , ugly and skanky whores singing along with this song and dancing around the bar

add don’t cha by the pussycat dolls and shorty got low as the std ridden jams of the 00’s.

Nothing can match the grace, poise, and natural feminine beauty of a 40-somethign bride going down the aisle for at least the second or third time, serenading herself with "Crazy Bitch."  Truly will be a resplendent wife and mother (this time.)

If only all of us could be so lucky to have such a virtuous woman in our own 2nd or 3rd backyard weddings.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Nothing can match the grace, poise, and natural feminine beauty of a 40-somethign bride going down the aisle for at least the second or third time, serenading herself with "Crazy Bitch."  Truly will be a resplendent wife and mother (this time.)

If only all of us could be so lucky to have such a virtuous woman in our own 2nd or 3rd backyard weddings.

Me on the right.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Geez....

how does the saying go

You can take a girl out of the country 

but you can’t spell country without cunt...

i think I may have misquoted that

From the youtube description:

Kendra Garber of Pekin, Illinois captured her 43-year-old mother Theresa singing and dancing to 'Crazy Bitch' by Buckcherry as she walked down the aisle to her groom, Christopher.

How do we think Kendra will turn out?

I believe the official music video film in the men's room in a strip club, along with that trailer trash wedding puts CRAZY BITCH as the undisputed champ.

Plus it it's fun to sing at karaoke if you're so hammered you can barely just slur along.

Feel Like Makin Love is one of my favorite songs. The guitar and lyrics complement each other very well. Maybe something is wrong with me?

I can't recall hearing the latter.
Listened to the 1st minute just now. Can't imagine the rest being any good. Turned it off. Novelty song.

10 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

Feel Like Makin Love is one of my favorite songs. The guitar and lyrics complement each other very well. Maybe something is wrong with me?

Obviously, lots of people like popular music, or else it wouldn't be so popular.