Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Will the floodgates open as soon as the hoarders believe a new GNR album is actually going to be released?

I wouldn’t imagine so, they’ll still cling to the material and cry when they realise it’s now not worth an eight of what it was.   Maybe some will leak out if they are actual demos of newly released material but they are bound to have something that won’t make the cut.

If they play stuff live that might loosen something. But with Slash reworking everything CD II era stuff might not be worth a jot. Slash reworks Silkworms like he did It’s So Easy. Turns it into EMI by the Sex pistols. 

6 hours ago, wasted said:

If they play stuff live that might loosen something. But with Slash reworking everything CD II era stuff might not be worth a jot. Slash reworks Silkworms like he did It’s So Easy. Turns it into EMI by the Sex pistols. 

More like BMI

The only hoarders that aren't complete faggots are those of us with Atlas and whatever else we were hoarding.

I had a clip of Seven on my harddrive for 3 years before I realized it was another artist with singer that sounded like Axl. 

19 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Did Atlas Shrugged & The General really leak or was it a load of b.s?

They leaked alongside a bunch of other minor stuff (random BBF demos, alt version of IRS, etc) last year. None of it was any good. You're not missing anything.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:56 PM, I_Are_ess said:

I'd love to get a PM 

Whatever you do, don't hold your breath.  Id have been dead 2 years ago if I had :D