Sign in to follow this  
Salsh Borski

Salsh Borski, Salami King of Long Island's Official Advice and Guidance Thread.

I spend many an hour listening to folks who come into my store and need an ear or a shoulder to cry on.  I'd like to think that after all of these years I can be useful at advising and offering solutions to problems.  

Dirty Georgian gypsies keep stealing my salami to shove up their asses. Heard it's a ritual to cure AIDS or an honor to their god Alex Ross. How do I stop them from stealing my salsh-lami?

11 minutes ago, maynard said:

Dirty Georgian gypsies keep stealing my salami to shove up their asses. Heard it's a ritual to cure AIDS or an honor to their god Alex Ross. How do I stop them from stealing my salsh-lami?

The best way is to trick them by wrapping the salami in foil and smearing soap upon said foil, this making it a no go area for stinking gypsies.

2 hours ago, maynard said:

It's hilarious how your small imagination can't get past shoving things up the ass :lol:

How many times does your old man do you in the anus ? 

Come on admit it, you worthless piece of shit....

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

It's hilarious how your small imagination can't get past shoving things up the ass :lol:

How many times does your old man do you in the anus ? 

Come on admit it, you worthless piece of shit....

9H0yPMh.jpg

Well I suppose if people are interested in shoving sausages up their asses, they may aswell pick the king of sausages, the mighty salami for the job.

salami king of autistic island, can you please help me.

How do I lose weight without cutting down on my salami intake?

Visit Chernobyl and break into the New Safe Confinement.  Proceed to roll around in the debris that has been stirred up by the collapsing sarcophagus.  

1 hour ago, Salsh Borski said:

Visit Chernobyl and break into the New Safe Confinement.  Proceed to roll around in the debris that has been stirred up by the collapsing sarcophagus.  

Salami king of autistic island, if I live there permenently, do I end up with a 8 pack ripped physique? life hacks

16 minutes ago, GNS said:

Salami king of autistic island, if I live there permenently, do I end up with a 8 pack ripped physique? life hacks

Yes, I suggest you move there immediately.  All of your unwanted body hair will disappear too.  

Is it true that the large, more tasteful salamis were created based on the monstrous average Brazilian cock and that the tiny, ugly, smelly salamis were based on disgusting Georgian gypsy little he-vaginas?

36 minutes ago, maynard said:

Is it true that the large, more tasteful salamis were created based on the monstrous average Brazilian cock and that the tiny, ugly, smelly salamis were based on disgusting Georgian gypsy little he-vaginas?

No, that's a myth.

10 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Do you often fantasise about salami (cock) sizes you piece of shit cockroach ?

Maynard doesn't fantasize about the size of salami....  As for cock?  Maybe.

Dear. Mr. Borski,

There's a girl in my class that I have a total crush on, but she doesn't even know I'm alive!!

What should I do?

PS.....by "class" I meant "bus stop where I slowly and methodically masturbate in dirty, torn pajamas while making piercing unblinking eye contact with anyone that walks by."

1 hour ago, Salsh Borski said:

No one got any problems huh?

Thanks to your advice I no longer have problems with gypsies stealing my salami! Thank you.

Do you do fortune telling?

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Dear. Mr. Borski,

There's a girl in my class that I have a total crush on, but she doesn't even know I'm alive!!

What should I do?

PS.....by "class" I meant "bus stop where I slowly and methodically masturbate in dirty, torn pajamas while making piercing unblinking eye contact with anyone that walks by."

Take out your fine length of salami and rub it against her ass, then ask her "How's it goin?  Are ya flowin?"

2 hours ago, maynard said:

Thanks to your advice I no longer have problems with gypsies stealing my salami! Thank you.

Do you do fortune telling?

I'm glad to hear that!

As for what will happen if you call ANY Georgian a gypsy....

My guess is you will be met with hostile and strenuous denials in forum post form, unless you are planning to travel to Georgia?  If so, Temuri Ketsbaia will slice your throat to defend his fellow Georgians.