Val

SAW Mafia sign up

52 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

No one has yet explained to me what this thing is, how it works and what it's all about...

If's a game where you have to find out who is the "good guy" and who is the "bad guy". The moderator (who has no dog in the fight) will PM you before the game begins as to which role you are.

If you are Mafia, you are aware of who is Mafia. (you can contact each other) You then have to persuade others to "lynch" a player without rising suspicion.

If you are town, you are unaware of who is who. You must deduce based on the thread who is Mafia. By the game night, someone will be lynched.

Sometimes you are given a role. The Moderator will instruct on how to use your power. You can also contact the Moderator if you have any questions.

It should be fun. It will be my first time Moderating, so I'm sure to run into some issues lol.

So playing in my game would probably work best for you, just to get an idea of how it works.

2 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

Also, you actually mean to tell me that someone actually left because he didn't win a game?  Jesus H Christ....

We had a lot of people who have recently left due to .. ‘problems up stairs’.  Natural selection takes care of itself.

I ddnt get lynched in my other game.

I'm trying so hard.

I just role revealed again and told them all they take the game way too seriously  

I asked then to lynch me

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Are we gonna play?

Yes we will. I'm closing the thread on Monday. The game should start Thursday. (Earlier if possible). Looks like it will be 7 of us 

Sorry about what happened. I've read some of the Mafia forums and it really does look like they take it serious lol. Sounds like you lasted a while so good job either way

5 minutes ago, GNR444 said:

Yes we will. I'm closing the thread on Monday. The game should start Thursday. (Earlier if possible). Looks like it will be 7 of us 

Sorry about what happened. I've read some of the Mafia forums and it really does look like they take it serious lol. Sounds like you lasted a while so good job either way

Sounds good but can we wait till the following week for JB to play when he’s back from vacation 

and I’m sure @popcorn's snare would play if you ask him Val.

he’s a good player.

16 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Sounds good but can we wait till the following week for JB to play when he’s back from vacation 

and I’m sure @popcorn's snare would play if you ask him Val.

he’s a good player.

Yes we will wait :)

@popcorn's snare - please join us! I was looking at old games and looks like you're very good 

6 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I will play but I work fifty hour weeks. 

That's an "in" lol

1 hour ago, GNR444 said:

Yes we will wait :)

@popcorn's snare - please join us! I was looking at old games and looks like you're very good 

:lol:

4 hours ago, GNR444 said:

It’s just such a different style than I’m used to over here. 

16 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

highlights?

There were none. 

They take it it very seriously. 

Like very seriously. 

No insults allowed, swearing is turned to *@#

walls of texts, referencing post #2113 and post #34

too much man. 

However, I did peg three of the 4 Mafia members but nobody would give me any credit because I wasn’t playing their game.

i also didn’t post on Day 1 because it was a shit show. I got a warning from the mod to post more or I will be replaced. So I did, but everyone thought I was Mafia because of my lack of posting. 

G

A

Y