Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Slash in Belfast

Is Slash still good? I’ve not heard the new album and it’s raining but I’m having good fun. Discuss.

There were an awful lot of low points for his most recent songs, but surprisingly big cheers for the likes of Back From Cali and Dr Alibi or whatever it’s called.

By The Sword and Nightrain were highlights, for an unknown.

Let's cut right to the most important question: who serves the best Ulster fry and did Slash dine there?

3 hours ago, Conor said:

it’s raining

Great weatherposting BTW :awesome:

24 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Let's cut right to the most important question: who serves the best Ulster fry and did Slash dine there?

Great weatherposting BTW :awesome:

Various boutiques. An Ulster Fry should contain everything though, with an emphasis on everything. It seems like it's the only one that has the goods. Key products being potato bread (different name elsewhere) and black pudding (different name elsewhere).

"I'm here to make money, wages plus tips, for pouring water into sinking ships."

Slash was fun, but Guns N' Roses are kind'a shit.

The show in 2010 was considerably better. It was certainly serviceable, but a bit uninteresting. They didn’t even play many of the better Slash songs.

Todd Kerns was fun. Slash himself was good fun. But overall at the lower end of any Guns related shows I’ve been to.