Sign in to follow this  
auad

Shut the fuck up, Duff!

Fortus already has the topic of shutting up, it's Duff's turn. For all those who can not bear to hear Duff's bullshit, feel free to give your like, or even add on this topic the upcoming Duff pearls.

Duff-McKagan-600x350.png

Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan was interviewed by pro wrestling icon and AEW wrestler Chris Jericho on his podcast, Talk is Jericho. Here, McKagan revealed to the Fozzy frontman why plans for the original reunion lineup fell apart. AlternativeNation transcribed McKagan and Jericho’s comments.

Jericho: Was there ever a thought of trying with the original five guys?

Duff: Sure, but there were just some things where it was just impossible to get [it] to work. It’s not like we didn’t try and with Steven [Adler] it was great to bring him out where he could and play a couple of songs. This is a long set, like you said, gig shape. You have to train like a pro athlete. Not any different. I’m fifty-five years old, I’ fifty-five and I gotta train like I’m twenty-eight or twenty-five. So, that takes a lot [out of you], you gotta have the mindset, you gotta have the fighters mindset.

full shit:

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-reveal-original-lineup-reunion-impossible/

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

"You have to train like a pro athlete."

What planet is this retard on?

Hey he trains like a over 40 ladies professional softball player.

While Axl trains like John Daily.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

"You have to train like a pro athlete."

What planet is this retard on?

He has a yacht doesn't he? Maybe he races it. If racing counts as a sport, does that make him an athlete?

6KlscAU.png

I suppose an Americans definition of training like an “athlete” is different to the rest of the worlds.

Duff keeps in shape by practicing punk squats.  He lunges down into a squat, takes it nicely up his punk ass from his boss Axy and the merry band of dimwitted Brazilian leeches, rises back up all smiling and records shit music.  Now that's punk!!

On 6/9/2019 at 1:08 PM, John Bonham said:

Will they bring Tommy Stinsin back in when Duff succumbs to whatever disease makes him look like that?

Punkitis?

It seems right that Izzy wouldn’t want to train like a pro athlete if he wasn’t getting FP Money. It’s hard to tell with Izzy how much he really cares. I think he’d want to do a quick lucrative tour then disappear again. There’s also the element of Axl not throwing dependable guys away. Who knows what will happen. If Slash had Matt and Gilby in there maybe he’d have more power. So I think the Balance of Power is about right. 

There’s a lot of songs bouncing around, I’ll tell you that. These 11 songs that are on this record were in a group of, I’m not even s—ing you, like 70 that I wrote. Axl has some really kick ass s–t that he had coming into it. We’ve never been at a loss for material. So the next step on that, as far as just everything Guns N’ Roses goes, I’ll just say we’re in a really f—ing positive place. It’ll come when it comes.”

If AFD was Izzy’s album, UYI was Slash’s, CD was Axl’s, then the next one is all Duff’s. 

Waking Up to Checking Out will be a funky punk woke pop rock matsterpiece. 

6 hours ago, wasted said:

If AFD was Izzy’s album, UYI was Slash’s, CD was Axl’s, then the next one is all Duff’s. 

Waking Up to Checking Out will be a funky punk woke pop rock matsterpiece.