Sign in to follow this  
mrjafunk

It's disgusting regarding Axl's weight.

You people make it sound like he's 300 lbs.  He isn't that heavy and looks good for his age.  I thought this was a fan page but everyone just bashes him because he doesn't have his 30 year old body anymore.  Jesus!  Have you guys seen Vince Niel?  He ate the old Vince.  I just find it disturbing that you all think he is morbidly obese or something, shit.  He isn't that heavy.  Do people really want him to look gaunt like Jagger or Tyler? If I had to knick pick anything it would be his hair.

Edited by mrjafunk

1 hour ago, mrjafunk said:

You people make it sound like he's 300 lbs.  He isn't that heavy and looks good for his age.  I thought this was a fan page but everyone just bashes him because he doesn't have his 30 year old body anymore.  Jesus!  Have you guys seen Vince Niel?  He ate the old Vince.  I just find it disturbing that you all think he is morbidly obese or something, shit.  He isn't that heavy.  Do people really want him to look gaunt like Jagger or Tyler? If I had to knick pick anything it would be his hair.

Damn straight!

1 hour ago, mrjafunk said:

It's not a fan page. You were wrong. Sorry to confuse you. Run along now.

Who in the fuck is "Vince Niel"?

The last 4 or 25 or so new posters,,,,,Jesus

Back on topic, I'd take a bald,fat Axl that hit every note that he'd likely want to hit, but you can't always get what you want.

10 hours ago, mrjafunk said:

You people make it sound like he's 300 lbs. 

Hey Misster, hate talk like that will not be tolerated on here. This is a gender fluid Guns N' Roses community. 

It’s more that he looks so fucking bizarre more than fat. The additional pudge just makes it all come whole. He was the cleanest of the original five and yet aged worse than post stroke Adler.

I’m telling you guys it’s a trap

a new user makes a post about Axl not being fat which it knew would result in the factual fat Axl pics rolling in.

The poster probably wants them to issue false copyright claims.

i know it’s sad some have that much free time and sadder they decide to spend that time pretending Axl isn’t a fat ginger.

9 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The poster probably wants them to issue false copyright claims.

if we can't make fat axl posts is there really a forum to begin with

does anyone remember that dumbfuck who quit because of a nerd internet game?

People would have no issue with his weight if he wasn't wheezing and panting and screeching his material whilst cutting words short to gasp for breath.

5 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

axl could sound like pavarotti with rasp and i'd still laugh at his fat ass waddling across the stage

you're all faggots

Hung up on another man's looks.

Everybody else is a faggot.

Winning?