Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Just Eat It! Nike is targeting the fat female athlete with new campaign

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam

Nike's flagship London store has introduced plus size and para-sport mannequins to its redeveloped women's floor, signaling a further step towards inclusivity for 
Opened Wednesday, the new women's floor at NikeTown London sells "extended offerings of plus-sizes," as well as women's team kits and customized sportswear.

"To celebrate the diversity and inclusivity of sport, the space will not just celebrate local elite and grassroot athletes through visual content, but also show Nike plus size and para-sport mannequins for the first time on a retail space," Nike said in a press release.
Sarah Hannah, Nike's general manager and vice president for women in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, said in a statement: "With the incredible momentum in women's sport right now, the redesigned space is just another demonstration of Nike's commitment to inspiring and serving the female athlete."

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Funny thing is that if you ask any sane fat person they'll tell you how horrible being fat is. They don't want inclusivity, they want to fucking lose weight. 

Well isn't that why they would want Active wear?  They  want to wear something that they can comfortably work out in.... in order to lose weight

This isn't a fashion statement, this is just good advertisement

With skinny mannequins people see what they want to be. With fat mannequins people see what they are. Stay Hungry, or not...

6 minutes ago, GNR444 said:

Well isn't that why they would want Active wear?  They  want to wear something that they can comfortably work out in.... in order to lose weight

Nobody wants to see a fat mannequin. 

Nobody may want to see it but the problem still there(obesity)

If anything it would be encouraging for someone who is overweight. Buying comfortable clothes to work out might be the first step for someone. 

1 hour ago, GNR444 said:

Let's get real here. 

The vast majority of whales that buy these clothes will not be doing any exercise whatsoever. Instead they just want to show off that they are "real curvy women" while in reality their bloated carcasses cause they rest of us to gag on sight as they parade down the street on their mobility scooters.

6 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Let's get real here. 

The vast majority of whales that buy these clothes will not be doing any exercise whatsoever. Instead they just want to show off that they are "real curvy women" while in reality their bloated carcasses cause they rest of us to gag on sight as they parade down the street on their mobility scooters.

Ok, let's  keep it real then... Nike still wins lol

Those "bloated whales" are going to still throw money to Nike and it still might encourage people to exercise. People who have lost a significant amoint of weight have admitted they were afraid of the humilation of working out

They should be humiliated wearing something like that. If you're fat, it's fucking gross. If you're thin, you only work out to have guys check you out, and you're a skank who has to go.

Most fat people will wear really large/loose clothes to work out. These short/tight clothes will do no good to their self-esteem.

Lot of fat shaming going on here.

It’s triggered me so much that I’m hungry now.

I might order me a pink speedo 

a size to small. 

3 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

It'll look like 300 pounds of sausage meat stuffed into a shiny sleeping bag. 

Your post should’ve been after mine :lol:

22 minutes ago, GNR444 said:

LOL

It's running pants and a sports bra. Good lord 🙄

And that's the problem.

I have teenage girls showing up to cross-country practice in this shit when we go for runs into town. I send them back to their dorms immediately. Their dads might not care, but they won't be sluts on my time.

the fat acceptance movement isn't about normalizing fat as healthy, it's about making desirable men want to fuck fat chicks

these bitches have no delusions about their health, they just want dick

Lifestyle, people. It’s sells. Shells of humans will pay anything to have a style of life. 5 sales by the morning.