magisme

What'll It Be?... Broskirose Is Dead Edition

I’m staying inside for next 3 months working on my neck beard and pale skin in his honor.

Does anyone know how it happened ?

Was it really in a parked car ?

once again I never interacted with him and I know he wasn’t popular here for what he did but

damn that’s a rough way to go.

RIP

7 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

once again I never interacted with him and I know he wasn’t popular here for what he did but

RIP

:lol:

3 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol:

don't laugh over the loss of one of our fallen autistic sons.

Really I’m surprised how some of you guys are dealing with his I suspect accidental death.

Really trying  to understand that some one you interacted with is now dead he won’t be able to to listen to Robert Finch or continue with his vlogs. His mortal body is now gone. Enough with the jokes.

24 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

How the fuck did he close the sunroof on his own head?

Fake heroin is a hell of a drug.

2 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Guys, this is only going to serve to bring him back here.  Is that what you all really want?  

if he comes back, i'll neck myself.

2 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Guys, this is only going to serve to bring him back here.  Is that what you all really want?  

I don't believe in ghosts.

7 hours ago, magisme said:

It was this past Saturday night. They made the strippers dance to Death Grips too.

Fuck! Didn’t see this one lmao

On 6/10/2019 at 11:21 PM, Bill Brasky said:

RIP

He was actually really popular here for a while.  Some of the very people in this thread were swinging off his nuts somethin fierce.  I never, ever, was a supporter of his narcissism.  He used to vlog his adventures of getting out of the house.  Like, he pissed in a church yard, and some of the very people in this thread were mesmerized by that and other mundane tales of nonsense.  

1 hour ago, popcorn's snare said:

He was actually really popular here for a while.  Some of the very people in this thread were swinging off his nuts somethin fierce.  I never, ever, was a supporter of his narcissism.  He used to vlog his adventures of getting out of the house.  Like, he pissed in a church yard, and some of the very people in this thread were mesmerized by that and other mundane tales of nonsense.  

Yeah I was among the first people that saw through his shit day one and everyone thought I was crazy. I couldn’t understand why otherwise great/smart posters couldn’t grasp it.

I think once he turned on Bacardi in the end he lost his safe haven along with his absolute shit and the mask slipped to everyone else.