Sign in to follow this  
Val

Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan defends misunderstood '80s lyrics: "None of our friends said, 'Grab her by the…'"

http://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/guns-n-roses-duff-mc-kagan-defends-misunderstood-80-s-lyrics-none-of-our-friends-said-grab-her-by-the-180822900.html

Duff defending lyrics for "It's So Easy" and other controversial lyrics

“I gotta be a man for my daughters and for my wife, and I don't mean a ‘macho’ man — a man of thought, and a man of understanding, and a man of action. And I hope to take some action with this record, and it's positive, healing action for what's transpired, especially in the last few years here in America.”

22 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

It's a story of a man who works as hard as he can just to be a man who stands on his own

Yeah, that made Duff happyu :lol::facepalm:

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

Alex literally beat women and likely raped them, Slop married a literal prostitute, Diff's shining moment during GNR shows was a song where he threatened to knock a woman to the ground. Any one of us could go on and on from there, but at least none of their friends said the exact words "grab her by the pussy."

We have no instruments capable of determining these heights of faggotry.

They were the true saints of los angeles.

1 hour ago, maynard said:

How can anyone enjoy GNR nowadays? Their songs are all overplayed. Their live show is a nostalgia act and they are far from their top form and the members of the band are a bunch of sissies/hypocrites.

Seriously, there's literally zero things I like about GNR. I am ashamed of once being a fan of them.

Post foda man! É exatamente isso :thumbsup:

Assino onde?

I think these guys are scared shitless that metoo is gonna turn around and say "GNR we've got a use for you!" Guns would be the perfect band for metoo to takedown. 

Are any of them predators though?

I would say not. 

Charlie is the GNR Metoo victim and even he only had that one accusation. 

If GNR were Trump supporter’s though I could see some cancelling happening. It would be more of an MJ thing. Perla is the most dangerous connection. 

16 hours ago, auad said:

Fucking dreadful.  Her tone is shit, her technique is shit, her level of skill is shit.  What a fucking blight on the legacy of GnR she was.  Embarrassing.

Lyrics to Duff’s favorite cover song to preform 

Yeah!
Attitude
Some fuckin' attitude
I can't believe what you say to me
You've got some attitude
Inside that bitter brain
There's gotta be a whore
If you don't shut your mouth
You're gonna feel the floor, yeah!

Duff you got some splaining to do.

You can be understanding and take action by sitting on the fence, but thought isn’t going to happen because nobody is crazy enough to have an opinion about hollywood predators or gun control, other than it’s bad and a problem. So culture has become a dead end. Passing the buck is the new thinking. 

What do you guys think happened when Duff begged Fernando to ask Axl to sing on a song on his album?