Sign in to follow this  
auad

It’s (almost) Official: new songs on the way!

With some luck and a lot of faith ... it seems that in a year or two we will have new songs ...

55f33e1b3a8d49b71d8e4aed11f34335.jpg

Explaining why he had been ambiguous with his comments in the past, Slash told Meltdown of Detroit's 101 WRIF radio station (hear audio below): "The thing is, we haven't really done anything yet, and I don't like to say anything. You know how people used to promote shit and lie through their teeth? So I just wanted to be honest about it, and so there was really no telling what we were gonna do at that point. But at this point, I do know that we are gonna do this run [of shows in the fall], and we've already started working on stuff. So, there you go."

Full shit here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-confirms-new-guns-n-roses-music-is-on-the-way/

Just now, auad said:

The thing is, we haven't really done anything yet

I just wanted to be honest

we've already started working on stuff

Error

If he were honest, he'd just say that GNR is going to do whatever Axl wants it to do, so go ask him.

He should but won’t say that.  Not one of them (past or present) apart from Izzy has ever had backbone enough to stand up to Axy Waxy.  Not even the badass martial artist, financial expert king of punk....

Good little employee doing what massa Axl says.

I bet Slash even gets to chose what solo he preforms on the next leg of the nostalgia tour.